Cheater Taro X Reader

Note: This chapter is inspired by Hamilton's Congratulations and Burn, with a little drop and Helpless and Satisfied. Ayano will play the role as your sister and Senpai is your husband.

Congratulations

You bit your lip, feeling stressed from all the news that has been going around. Taro had committed an affair with Megami. You pursued your lips, holding your whimpers in your mouth. You clutched your blanket roughly close to your chest, sobbing your heart out.

The letters from Kencho Saikou was sprawled on the floor, where Taro's torn letter lay along with it. With all the letter that he wrote you, you were sure that he was meant to be yours. You were re-reading all of the words  of each sentences and paragraphs, and all of them were sincere. At least, they all seem to be.

The door of your room burst open, and there stood your older sister, Ayano. "I came as soon as I heard." She said, flipping the light switch. You winced at the light, then pulled your blanket over your head. "Are you okay?" She asked, sitting by the stool that is close to your bed side.
She heard you sniffing and sobbing.

"Where's Natsuki?" You croaked. Natsuki was your nineteen year old son, who had just recently visited you because of his time in college.

"He's in Shisuta town, studying." Ayano sighs, stroking your forehead underneath the blanket. "Y/N... I know it's hard for you. But you don't need to neglect your health." She comforted.

You burst into tears, pouncing yourself on Ayano, wrapping your arms around her neck. Hanako, your sister-in-law, came into the room with tear stained cheeks. You perked your head up when you saw her. She burst into tears then joined the hug.

"I'm sorry about my brother... I should have convinced him to take a break from his office." Hanako sobbed.

"You have married to an Icarus... He had flew too close to the sun." Ayano comforted.

____________________________________________________

"Is this necessary?" You asked.

"Yes. We don't want you to neglect your health. We want you to relax." Ayano said, giving the gumballs to her twenty one year old daughter named Amane Najimi. Ayano was married to Osano Najimi, Taro's childhood friend, who sadly, left the world.

"I don't see why going to public without a single disguise will help me. The Saikou Pamphlet Controversy has brought shame to out family." You sighed.

"Mom, please don't think like that." Your youngest daughter at the age of fourteen years old said. You named her Akise because she was born during winter.

"Yes. And besides, people like them should keep their filthy opinions to their selves." Hanako smiled.

"Mom's actually correct, auntie." Hana, Hanako's fifteen year old daughter, said. Hanako is happily married to Budo Masuta. He is utterly loyal to her.

You smiled at them, then looked around. All people eyes were on you and your daughter. You frowned and looked down. Some of them taunted you, whispered nasty things about you. Mostly was the affair. The controversy.

You heard a scoffed, "Y/N Yamada is not good enough?" A woman mocked as they walked passed you.

"YOU SHUT UP OR I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE AS I WAVE IT IN FRONT OF YOUR WEEPING MOTHER!" Akise took a hold of the woman's collar, shaking her violently.