Megami Saikou X Kaga Kusha X Info club member Reader

In a world, where two half sisters are rivals... Whether in business, academics, and as well as love...

Megami angrily marched towards this certain club, where no one dares to go. She angrily banged on the door and yelled: "L/N! Open this damn door before I kick it down!"

No response. She was about to bang on the door, when someone spoke. "No one is there, Saikou." Silver streak, or more known as Rian, Y/N's twin sister. She leaned on the wall, watching Megami with a calm expression, almost mocking him.

"Tell your blasted twin sister to stay away from my club leaders. I don't want them to get distracted." Megami lashed out on Rian.

"When you say 'club leaders' specifically, the Science club leader Kaga, Am I correct, dear step sister?" Rian slyly smirked, swinging her baseball bat over her shoulder, turning her back away from Megami, so basically Megami is glaring at her back.

"I have no siblings that are in the info club or the delinquents!" Megami protested.

"Whatever you say, Saikou. About your confrontation with Y/N, but obviously isn't really successful, I don't think that distraction is the reason why you want Y/N to stay away from that mad man..." Rian faced her with a menacing smirk. Even though it wasn't obvious, Megami somehow is crept out by her. With that said, she turned to face Megami, who is currently pissed off. "Admit it, this isn't just about... School club leaders, it's more about feelings... Admit it, you have eyes towards Ka-!"

"You know nothing, you hoodlum! You and your sister are nothing but future criminals!" Megami furiously yelled. If it wasn't for Rian laughing, Megami wouldn't have even more calm and collected like she usually is.

Rian shrugged, and turned her back around. "Believe what you want to believe." Rian heard footsteps leaving. "See you around, Miss heiress. I guess she doesn't want to know that Kaga and Y/N only hung out because of their contract. After all, Kaga doesn't know how to swim and Y/N isn't really great at (least favorite subject)." Rian shrugged with a hum, before walking her way towards the school's swimming pool.

Once she reached there, she immediately saw Y/N, seemingly pretending to drown. She smirked and watched at her favorite ship. Kaga X Y/N.

"Geez, if someone were really drowning they would have died." You rolled your eyes, making your way up on the surface. Of course, Kaga would try and look away from you, either from embarrassment or he is respecting your privacy. You were only wearing your swim suit from gym class.

"It wasn't my fault that I accidentally challenged Asu to a swimming bet without my inventions!" Kaga hysterically exclaimed.

"It's your problem, not mine." You rolled you eyes at him, and dipped yourself in the pool once again. "Hey, come over here." You called and let yourself sink down with a smirk.

As soon as you saw his feet standing over the edge of the pool, you pulled him down. You laughed out loud as he struggles to keep himself floating. "Alright, alright stop struggling, let me help." You held his tensed shoulder and put his hand on your shoulder, put it slipped on your... Boobs.

Kaga immediately pulled away, and ended up struggling again. "Geezus, it was an accident and you know it... At least tell me if your hands are going to slip." You rolled your eyes.

You pulled him with you again. You gazed deep into his eyes, to calm him down, which he did. "Lesson one," you started, putting his arms around you waist and wrapping you arms around his neck. He was a blushing and spluttering mess. "Let's see how long you can hold you breathe under water." You smirked.

"What-!?" He didn't managed to finish his sentence, due to your force of pushing him down, still connected. He began to struggle, but you weighed him down. You grabbed his face and pressed you lips against his, causing him to stop struggle and finally calmed down, then began to respond on your kiss by wrapping his arms around your waist.

He was running out of air, so you decided to go back to the surface again... Even though it was only ten seconds... Once you got in contact with the air the two of you inhaled lots of air. Once you steadied your breathe, you chuckled. "That was a one hell of a kiss. Wanna-!" Before you could finish it, Kaga captured your lips in a kiss once again. You couldn't anything so you kissed back, cupping his cheek.

"What's up, Miss heir-" Rian was cut off. "L/N!" Megami furiously called. When she walked up into the pool, she froze.

"That's it!" You separated yourself from Kaga and immediately pushed him far away from you, so that he can avoid getting crashed on by Megami, who appeared to have walked in when the two of you kissed. You managed to push Kaga away, but he didn't know how to swim yet. He began to struggle to keep floating.

Megami pounced on you, hands around your neck and gripping it hard, as you did the same to her. You were strong enough to push her deep into the water. "What's your problem, Saikou?! I am just silently teaching him how to swim!" She managed to hear it, and had a strength to break out of your grip and it was her turn to hold your head in the water.

You squirmed under her grasp, but he kept a firm grip on the back of your neck. "Teaching?! More like making out with him, you hoodlum!" She hardened his grip on the back of your neck.

Rian jumped in to the pool and got Kaga out of the pool. "Call the teachers!" Rian commanded, then jumped into the pool to at least stop the physical fight.

"Saikou, stop!" Rian yelled, trying to restrain her, but ended up being pushed aside, causing to hit the back of her head, where the sensitive spot is. With that, she lost her consciousness, while blood gushed out of her wound.

"You're nothing but a future criminal, just like your whore of a mother!" She yelled, tightening her grip on your neck, until you became limp...