Yandere Kencho Saikou X Kaga Kusha's sibling Reader

Hi, just a warning: contains suicide, curse words that may not be suitable for other readers. Thank you

Get out of the closet

"Y/N-dearest~, get out of the closet my love~!" The silver haired male knocked on the closet door, as you just sat in the small, narrow and almost spaceless closet, curled up like a ball. "OPEN UP, Y/N" You flinched, whimpering and making yourself small as possible.

"All is forgiven, baby! Come on, get dressed! We're gonna go to the pep rally tonight!" He beamed through the door of the closet.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed.

"Why do you always chuck me out as if I was trash? For that, you should be actually dead! But then it hit me like a flash, what if high school went away instead?! That'll be perfect!" He pressed his palm on the closet door, feeling your disturbed presence in it.

"Those kids are assholes anyway! They are the reason why you are suicidal right now! But you know that I'm always here." He lovingly pressed his cheek against the wooden door. "You know it hurts every time when you you leave me!" He punched the door, not caring if his knuckles will hurt.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

You whimpered, hugging yourself tighter. "You influenced me to be a person I am afraid to be! Shouldn't you be happy? I let you inside my life because this world is nothing but a cruel place!" You listened further, looking over your shoulder. "And so I build a bomb! It will kill people in Akademi! I can make look like suicide!" You winced as he said that.

"I love you. I am meant to be yours..." He lovingly said, making you smile weakly.

"I know you're having second thoughts, but hear me out! I made all the students sign the suicide note I wrote for them!" Your eyes widened at this. "We, the students of Akademi High, will die! Our burnt bodies may finally get through, to you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks. No thanks, signed by the students of Akademi High. Good bye!" He read. "We can watch them burn! We can cuddle and even roast marshmallows by the fire! It will be warm and fuzzy and romantic! Don't you think, Y/N?"

"You know that I love you! You are meant to be mine!  I am meant to be yours! We are destined to be together! I am all that you need! You opened my heart! You can't just leave me here to bleed!" He screams. "Y/N! OPEN THE-open the door please. Y/N just please open the door! Can we not fight anymore please, can we not fight anymore?" He begs. You stood up from your sitting place and tied your scarf on the the clothes' rack. Your tied a knot around your neck, and torso for support. You just had to fake your death do that he can stop bothering you... And that might change his mind!

"Y/N, I know you're scared! I've been there, too! I can set you free! Y/N, don't make me come in there! You know what?! I'm gonna count to three, and if you haven't opened up yet, I'll-!" He stopped. "One...!" He backed away. "Two...!" He counted. "FUCK IT!" He took the axe by your bed, and began to hit the closet door. When he busted it open, he froze. He dropped the axe, and dropped on his knees.

"Y/N... No... Oh God..." He teared up. "Please... Don't leave me alone.  You're all I could trust... You know that I can't do this alone... Still, I will if I must!" He then flinched, when he heard Kaga. He climbed out of the window, frantically raising to the bottom of the ladder.

"Y/N? Are you there! Quiet there! I am working on my creation to woo Megami Saikou! Oh Yes, Megami Saikou, herself! And you're yelling and loud banging doesn't help-" Kaga's eyes widened, pupils shrunk, dropping the test tube held . He covered his mouth. "AAAAAAAH!!!!"

"AaaaHHHHHH! Nooo! Nooo!" You untied your neck and torso, watching Kaga, who was still screaming in shock. "Nooo! Noo! It was just a joke, I'm sorry! It was just a joke!" You sheepishly exclaimed.

"It's! Not funny!" Kaga yells, stomping his foot on the floor.