Kaga Kusha X Reader

Note: Keep in mind that there are still no updates about Kaga's personalities and the only known personalities are his mad scientist-ish that wants to dominate the world personalities. So here's my little headcanon, he can be a little crazy, loud and obnoxious, but smart. Remember his little info? That he wants to marry Megami Saikou of the Saikou corps? Yeah. Excuse my science preference in this book :)

♥♥♥Calming

Kaga wasn't feeling his self today. He's like a girl in their periods, lashing out on anyone who approaches him, and having major mood swings. Why? Megami just straight up confessed bad, nasty things about Kaga, hurting every single molecule of his body. His chest would tighten when ever he tries to breathe, feeling no blood flowing through his body. Metaphorically speaking, I meant he feels not a thing, but misery.

H²O flowed out of his eyes once in awhile. Oxygen would come and go out of his lungs as he struggled to breathe properly. Oh how he hates THAT Saikou. He was currently on the rooftop, where Mai, Midori or Kuu hang out, but they are mysteriously gone. He wasn't wearing his usual lab coat, gloves and eye wear.

"Kaga, it's okay." Y/N Saikou, Megami's half sister, rubbed the heart broken mad science club leader's back, rolling her eyes at his overreacting mess. "My sister didn't meant that, she was... Unsure." You shrugged. You were quite lucky that he didn't lashed out on you and hugged you instead.

You and your twin was Mr. Saikou's children from another woman, thus Megami sees you as rivals than half sister's.

"Sis, I don't think he won't stop." Your twin, Rian said, her lips pursued as she shakes her head, holding a napkin for Kaga to take, when he suddenly snatched it which she flinched in shock. She cringed while hearing Kaga's loud blowing.

"Waaahahaha, why?!" Kaga cried T^T, sobbing heavily and looking like a... Mess. Well, to you it's a hot mess. You shock your head at that thought. (Hint, hint: Topless Kaga Kusha ;)) "I gave my all and that's how she repays me?! Am I not enough?!"

Rian sighed, joining you to calm Kaga down. "Look, she's not for you. Maybe there is someone who will love you." Rian smirked, looking towards you, as if saying 'now is the perfect time to confess, my brudda (brother)*.

"Who then?! I'll search for him or her and tell at them why haven't they come yet to relieve my sorrow?!" T^T cried Kaga.

"Well, they are trying..." -_-" Rian sweat dropped, her left eye twitching.

"Ewww! I don't like you!" Kaga accusingly pointed a finger at Rian.

"Well I don't either!" Rian protested. "Y/N, can you tell him already?!"

"Tell me what?" Kaga asked, more calmly (Mostly still sobbing), as he looked at you with little tears streaming down his gorgeous face.

You gasped when he suddenly grasped your arms, his lips cutely pouting and teary eyes were curiously sparkling. "Does Megami secretly likes me back???" You glanced at Rian, which was nowhere to be seen, making you go in panic mode. Those eyes staring at you hopelessly were irresistibly handsome, that made you lost in your little maze. Unknown to you, your cheeks began to reddened as your imagination spiralled... Deeper. You were as stiff as a chopping board, shoulders were tensed, eyes wide and arms stiff.

"Well..." You started 0///0

"Well what?" He sniffles T3T

You sighed, able to relax your tensed body. "Look, you like Megami, right?" You looked at him with a pained expression. He nodded. "But how will you react when someone you know loves you?"

He sighed, sniffing. "It depends who it is, but... Well, I don't really know." He looked down on his lap.

You sighed once more and got some napkin from it's packet and wiped his tears and let him blow his nose on it. "Well why?" He asked. Now that you noticed how close your are to his face, your pupils widened.

You gazed at his lips, heart pace fastening. You bit your lips and quickly pressed your lips to his with your eyes closed. It shocked Kaga, but was able to kiss back. He wrapped his arms around your waist while you wrapped your arms around his neck. Once the two of you separated, you gazed deep into his eyes. "Does that answer your question?"

"Hmm, I accept your feelings." He huskily whispered. "Wanna do it again?" He smirked.

"Definitely." You smirked back and pressed your lips against his once again.

In the background, there was Rian smirked as she pressed the save button on her phone, containing Y/N and Kaga's moment.

Extra: (A few years later where Kaga and Y/N's wedding take place)

"What is that?" Rian pointed the red mark on your neck, cringing at the sight of it.

"It's called a hickey, Rian." You rolled eyes at her.

"I guess I don't need to guess who marked that." Rian rolled her eyes as she placed your veil on your head. "Your fiance really does love you." She smiled.

"I know, I know. Now we're getting married. It was just like yesterday when I was confessed to him." You sighed, smiling.

"I know right? Too bad Megami can't attend..." Rian sighed. Megami was killed by a murderer back in your high school days. (Obviously Ayano.)

"Hmm, I know."

~Timeskip~

"I am Y/N Saikou, and I swear to my life that I will love you no matter what, respect you no matter what, honor you no matter what. I will love you to no end, and will never ever stop loving you. I swear my loyalty to you for my entire life. I love you, my mad scientist." You smiled, you face being concealed by your viel.

"I, Kaga Kusha, will swear my loyalties to you, as your loving husband, every molecule of my body will belong to you. I will stand by you no matter what obstacle we may encounter. I will love and honor you with all my might and respect you for my entire life. I love you, my darling little future life." He smiled.

"I now announce you husband and wife," Rian smirked when the priest said that. "You may now kiss the bride." Kaga scoffed silently, and raised your viel up. You smiled at him and leaned close to him, as he did the same.

Everyone applauded. "Woooh! Go get some, brudda!" Your bride's maid, Rian exclaimed.

When it was time to toss the boquette of flower, you made sure that Rian will catch it.

"Well hello there, Mrs. Kusha. Can't wait to take you to our room to start a night of sin." He chuckled, his nose still touching yours, forehead resting on yours.

"Hello to you, too, Mr. Kusha. And I would like that." You smirked back at him, pressing your lips to his once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's see... Morning sickness, major mood swings, extreme cravings, sexuality active every night that I barely even sleep because of it..." You rolled your eyes as Rian listed your symptoms. "Well sis, apparently I'm not a doctor... Let's just buy a pregnancy test just incase." She scrunched up her nose when she sees you dipping you lollipop in vinegar.

"What? This will happen to you, too, when you're pregnant so suck it up." You said, with an irritated tone.

Rian sighed. "I won't get pregnant because I barely even attract boys. And we aren't even sure if you're pregnant or not." She rolled her eyes. She got one of the lollipops and unwrapped it. She then dipped in vinegar and sucked it. "Not bad." She shrugged. "Does Kaga knows you're current situation?"

"No..." You said in a small voice.

"Well, I gotta hit the pharmacy to get some pregnancy test." Rian stopped from her seat and turned her heels to leave.

*= "Brudda" is what I call my brothers to annoy the heck out of my younger brothers XD