Chapter 123: His Jealous Highness

The beautiful youngster provocatively raised his chin, his delicate face completely showed that it’s incidental. “This partner of mine can only be ordered by me. Imperial Older Brother almost forgot that this is actually not the capital, but rather Armament City. Anyways it doesn’t matter, I actually very much look forward to Imperial Older Brother’s arrival.”

Baili Jia Jue didn’t speak. All of his feelings were hidden beneath that exquisite and luxurious silver colored mask.

Even though Helian Wei Wei wanted very much to move away that youngster’s arm!

However, having just experienced that act, Wei Wei had an even more profound understanding of that person, Baili Jia Jue’s level of danger.

It was evident that night now, regardless of whether it was martial qi or martial arts power, she was much inferior to him and by far.

As intelligent as he was, if she exposed any little bit of her secrets, one couldn’t say whether Baili Jie Jue would be suspicious of her.

When that time comes, she need not think that she could be as lucky as she was when she was at the capital.

Baili Jia Jue was already frightening enough when he had no martial qi. If he’d recovered now, then he’d truly be unmeasurable and unfathomable.

Therefore, Wei Wei still felt that she had better not strike a stone with an egg (invite disaster by overreaching herself) and cooperate with the youngster to put on a play. At the very least, she wouldn’t immediately get captured away.

As she was thinking about this, Wei Wei suddenly sensed her own shoulder lighten up. In her confusion, Wei Wei looked up. To her surprise, she unexpectedly discovered Baili Jia Jue holding firmly to that arm belonging to the beautiful youngster’s. His deeply hidden pair of eyes profoundly looked at her, brimming with ice-cold dangerousness……

The always calm Wei Wei, under that kind of attentive gaze from him, actually felt something indescribable.

Maybe it was because she was currently in disguise, that’s why she lacked confidence, she presumed.

Wei Wei looked down, couldn’t see his face and only saw his foot. It’s obviously still the person from just now, but the person he was right now appeared as if his whole body emitted a kind of formless pressure pressing down on her, making it difficult to breathe.

Suddenly, he directly shook off the youngster’s arm and extended his hand to grab her and dragged her over.

Bang!

Only the sound of the door being open was heard.

It seemed as if the entire guest house shook along with the door.

Baili Jia Jue didn’t care about the youngster behind him in the slightest as he dragged the already shouting Wei Wei with him and left the room.

The beautiful youngster wanted to chase after them, but was firmly bound to his original spot by a red light!

“Fire qilin?” The beautiful youngster looked at the faintly discernible red-haired man. His pair of eyes suddenly shook as he said, “You came back? Then that meant that his martial qi had completely recovered?”

The fire qilin didn’t speak. Sometimes, it was as elevated and cold as its master.

In any case, its mission right now was to trap Young Master Han and prevent him from disturbing Master again and that’s enough. He didn’t need to bother with any other matters.

Only, what it didn’t anticipate was that the beautiful youngster instead smiled demonically. “Do you really think that in trapping me, your master would not be in danger? It’s exactly the opposite. You should think about it carefully. Even I can obtain news to find out that Imperial Elder Brother has come to Armament City, let alone those old heads from the four great clans. If I were you, right now, I would rush out there and not stand here wasting time. Imperial Elder Brother had only just recovered his martial qi, right? Are you certain that he’s fine on his own?”