Chapter 38: Venomous Scheme To Frame

Sitting by the side, Helian Jiao Er became aware that something wasn’t right. She turned towards Helian Mei and shouted loudly, “Younger Sister, what are you doing, hurry and make a move!”

Helian Mei was unchanged. She kept the previous posture and couldn’t even raise her hand. She wanted to move, too, however, the feeling of suppression which came from all four sides and eight directions caused her to only be able to stand that way.

This…..this wind, seemed like…..seemed just like it pressed down on her own body!

Helian Wei Wei laughed lightly and flung her collar, her eyes clear and cold, eyebrows like frost, her robe fluttering in a dance. It was difficult to conceal her unconstrained body, “I, Helian Wei Wei, had not been lovesick from the beginning. The Helian family also had never produced a good-for-nothing. And you, get lost!”

Pa!

Helian Mei got flung kneeling on the ground, she didn’t know from which moment her tied black hair became a mess and was extremely embarrassing!

It’s just that, merely just that, a water rank four expert was ruined at her hands!

This…..simply was shocking!

Except, this kind of reality that would cause people’s heart to constrict, entirely clearly and vividly happened under everyone’s attentive gazes!

In a moment, all was quiet, so quiet that only a very slight sound of the wind was left. Besides Baili Jia Jue, almost everybody was so astonished they didn’t close their mouths!

As Wei Wei stood on top of the stone stage, there was only tranquility on her clear and cold face. It certainly did not contain any post victory arrogance or complacency. Golden sunshine from outside the academy enveloped nearby, wind coming from four sides agitated the white clothes and black robe draped on her body, her black ink colored hair flew and danced, no one dared to call her the name……good-for-nothing anymore.

This was the first time Wei Wei mentioned the Helian family’s affairs in front of everybody. She used this kind of method to tell the world that she was still here. The Helian clan was still here!

But everyone didn’t foresee that in the near future, Wei Wei would use another kind of exceptionally beautiful method to tell them that the Helian clan was not merely still here, it grew stronger…..and was staging a comeback!

The face of Murong Chang Feng, her beloved who left her, changed from disdain and disgust, to full of shock at the end. Regardless of how it transformed, his two eyes didn’t leave Wei Wei’s body even half a step!

His heart, at that instant, seemed like it got shot by something. Murong Chang Feng, who was acting as referee, unexpectedly was in a bit of a trance.

Baili Jia Jue looked at this scene while the hand taking the white jade tea cup became slightly sluggish. From four sides, the trees emitted a woosh woosh sound…..

“Slut, you cheated!” The palm of Helian Mei’s hand pressed against the ground, her two eyes were getting redder and glared at Wei Wei. Her face was full of unwillingness!

Losing really wasn’t scary.

What was really scary was that up until now she still wasn’t clear about what had happened!

That slut must have used some sort of trick that’s not fit to be revealed.

“Cheated?” Wei Wei coldly laughed, bent her waist and picked up the leaf by her leg, held it in the middle of her hand and played with it a few times until a woosh sound came forth…..