Chapter 73: Pow Pow Face Slap

[What’s going on here?]

Helian Wei Wei’s long shapely eyebrows had yet to crease.

And Helian Jiao Er already walked over elegantly as her hand pressed on her entirely grieving face. “Older Sister, this time you’ve truly charged into big trouble!”

“Charged into trouble? What trouble have I charged into?” Wei Wei smiled. She really wanted to see what kind of devilry Helian Jiao Er had cooked up again.

“The moment you entered Spirit Forest’s restricted area, there came news that the prince of the cat clan was being chased to kill. Oldest Sister, there couldn’t be such a coincidence in the world. Don’t tell me that you still want to deny this?” Helian Jiao Er’s beautiful eyes fixed on her. Her face was filled with an expression of disappointment at Wei Wei for failing to meet her expectations.

Wei Wei rubbed her chin and willfully curled her thin lips. “You mean to say that the one who chased to kill the cat prince was me?”

“If it isn’t you, who can it be!” Helian Mei also walked over and used a gaze for looking at someone guilty of terrible crimes to tenaciously glare at her. “We’ve set up the troops at the main roads, but you, only your whereabouts were unknown! Oldest Sister, I previously only felt that you were shameless yet didn’t expect that surprisingly, your heart is so malicious!”

Wei Wei was just about to open her mouth.

“Helian Wei Wei, things already reached this stage and you still want to quibble! If it’s really as they’ve said, no matter who your master is, you still wouldn’t be lucky enough to survive. People from the White Fen Clan are already knocking on the door. Even if I wanted to protect you, it’d still be of no use.” Jing Wu Wang flung his long sleeves, with anger slowly growing, he interrupted her. “You should now know what crime you’ve committed! It’s a capital offense!”

Having heard what was said, Wei Wei pondered as she glanced at Jing Wu Wang.

So this was what it was. As it turned out it’s because there’s some trouble that this man, as the acting academy principal, was unable to resolve, so he pushed her to become a scapegoat.

He obviously knew that once she entered Spirit Forest, she wouldn’t be coming back out.

Because the ones who’d planned all of this was him and Helian Jiao Er.

In the beginning, she only associated this with Helian Jiao Er, but upon careful analysis, even if Helian Jiao Er was outstanding, she still was merely a new student.

The one who could switch out the map to the Spirit Forest when no one even felt or had any idea something happened could only be someone of great importance in the academy.

Otherwise, the teachers wouldn’t have failed to sense anything wrong with the map even till the end.

And who this person was, besides Jing Wu Wang, there could be no other.

Right now, he was teaming up again with Helian Jiao Er. One pretending to be pink faced (ashamed good guy), the other pretending to be white faced (stern bad guy), just for the sake of making her be at a loss for words and bend her head to accept the crime.

Heh.

The cat clan’s prince, right?

How coincidental.

She’d just contracted one.

Wei Wei smiled very astutely.

Seeing her like this, Helian Jiao Er was afraid something was off, as tears dripped from her eyes. “Oldest Sister, ever since we’ve entered the academy, I’ve racked my brains for ways to have people change their perception of you, but this time, your Younger Sister honestly am powerless. No matter what, I didn’t expect that you are this kind of person.”