Chapter 108: Just Want to Catch

“Following this, where do we go to leave the city?” Yuan Ming lead their conversation back to the main topic.

Helian Wei Wei thought about it for a moment, and shook her head before replying. “We can’t just leave the city like this.”

“Why not? Didn’t you say that after you’ve restored your original appearance, you wouldn’t be recognized by people?” Yuan Ming’s brows jumped.

Wei Wei rubbed her chin. “It’s true I wouldn’t be recognized by people, however, it’s too attention grabbing, unless there’s someone who can leave with me.”

“Do you mean that we should go find Hei family’s second young master?” The white cat lazily stretched its own body. “Then let’s hurry and go. This royal one is hungry.”

Wei Wei ‘mm hm’d once, and was just stepping out when she returned again. “What do you guys think, based on Third Highness’ personality, will he let me off this easily?”

The white cat and Yuan Ming glanced at each other, flung back their heads and replied in unison. “No comment.”

“I feel that he holds tightly to a grudge.” Wei Wei’s fingers tapped on the wood comb. “But people do say, too, that he treats everything with indifference, neither cold nor hot. What’s most important is that he even withdrew the imperial guards within the capital……”

Yuan Ming didn’t participate in this conversation. He only crossed his hands in front of his chest as he looked at Wei Wei. The smile at the corners of his mouth had never subsided.

A devil’s emissary was different from a spirit beast.

The latter was unconditionally loyal.

But the former, however, needed to depend on its contractor’s determined commands much more. If its master didn’t possess enough fierceness or didn’t have enough resolution, then its fighting strength would also accordingly decrease.

Once its master didn’t have enough confidence, then it may break away from the contract at any time, recovering its freedom……

“At this time, we should……” The white cat had just opened its mouth.

Wei Wei just snatched the words away. “At this time, we should follow our own instincts and leave.”

“Then why were you analyzing so much for!” The white cat’s fur exploded.

Wei Wei stroked and stroked it, continuing to sigh. “Be good. I was just being democratic in guiding you guys to express your opinions, but in fact, this proved that democracy doesn’t suit me much, sigh!”

The white cat: [……That’s enough, will somebody drag this girl away!]

“Let’s not go to Hei Ze’s side.” Wei Wei stood up straight, absolutely beautiful complexion under the first rays of morning sun, scattering and emitting a faint radiance. “Let’s separately think of a way!”

Yuan Ming watched the young girl standing against the light and smiled enchantingly as he concealed his body and slipped into the ancient book.

The white cat, however, knitted its brows and jumped on the young girl’s shoulder, its voice clear and cold. “So you don’t believe that Third Prince would so easily let you off?”

“Do you know that when humans are catching a prey, they’ll first choose a time to make their move?” Wei Wei glanced to the side at the white cat. “It’s when the prey is eating, because at that time, the preys are most relaxed and don’t put up their guard. The hunter will always arrange food around the trap and create the kind of ambience that makes them comfortable.” After saying that, she lifted her head up and laughed softly. “If Third Prince wants to be a hunter, he must also ask me if I’m willing to be the prey or not.”