Chapter 105: This Highness Wants a Live Capture

“Pass on the command.” Not taking notice of the fire qilin’s opinion, Baili Jia Jue dropped his eyes and bit by bit, grasped the coat in his hand tightly. “All imperial guards are to stop the search and remove the check point at the base of the mountain.”

Shadow stared blankly, having some difficulty believing as he asked, “Withdraw them all?” Just now, His Highness even seemed like he swore not to give up until he caught Miss Helian, how did he just become soft-hearted all of a sudden?

Within the next second, Shadow discovered that he was wrong, because His Highness simply didn’t become soft hearted. On the contrary, he changed to an even more ruthless method. “Assign a shadow to every area outside of the city wall and pull up the fishing net. Setting off arrows are prohibited. I want to capture her alive.”

His voice was very low, yet resolutely and absolutely did not tolerate skepticism.

Even though Shadow was excessively concerned about His Highness acting this way. Weren’t they making too big of a move, it would arouse the four great clans’ attention. However, he understood that His Highness had always conducted his affairs without evading whatever four great clans.

“Watch the city gates closely. If there were elderly, pregnant women, or anyone else whose movements were inconvenienced wanting to leave the city walls, you need to inspect them carefully. In addition, send people to trail Hei Ze.” Baili Jia Jue once more slowly raised his thin lips. He spoke so slowly that it made the ears of those people who were listening go totally numb. “As long as someone approaches him, catch them for me.”

He didn’t know why, but when Shadow heard these words, he intuitively started praying for that girl.

He believed that if Miss Helian was smart enough, then she shouldn’t go look for Hei family’s young master.

Because apparently, His Highness recently had always looked at the Hei family in an unfavorable manner……

At a time period during the very early morning. Wei Wei had just walked out of the forest, her entire body cutting a sorry figure as she breathed out one long breath. After that, she seriously and conscientiously looked herself up and down as she faced the heavens and yelled out with emotion. “I’m so beautiful!”

“Are you really talking about that body of yours covered in smelly mud from head to toe?” The white cat jumped to one side to shrink from her. “Still in the mood to make fun of yourself. Looks like you haven’t been driven insane by Third Prince yet.”

“He’s indeed so astute that he doesn’t seem to be human.” Wei Wei laughed. “That’s me, skin’s coarse and meat’s thick (she’s tough). If it has been anyone else, he would’ve already caused them to collapse completely. What do you think, I only refused to cooperate with him in angering Retired Emperor, you know. Was it necessary for him to send so many people filling up the courtyard just to capture me?”

Even though she really shouldn’t have joined hands with the empress to maneuver against him.

However, that Third Prince also didn’t need to be so determined, right?

Could it be because these second generation royal descendants’ need to be in control was much stronger?

Just couldn’t stand other people resisting him?

Wei Wei simply couldn’t figure it out and just stopped thinking about it.

On the other hand, Yuan Ming stroked his chin as a streak of light sparked within his eyes. “Clearly, everything was progressing very well. Why would the ancient spirit beast fire qilin appear there.” Merely coming out to take a stroll? No matter how he thought about it, that was impossible.