12) Map of the Future

Start from the beginning

"Most definitely," I agreed.

"We'll definitely win! Right?" Otoya asked looking at Nanami.

"Yes."

"All we need now is a dance. Your choreography is still too loose, Jinguji," Masato said.

"If the Little Lamb and Lady will give me a wink, maybe I'll give it my best," Ren said.

"What? A wink?" Nanami asked and tried to wink. "I can't wink."

"What? You can't wink?" Syo asked.

"No..."

"How about a little kiss on the cheek since I'm in a good mood," I suggested.

"Mya!" Most of the boys yelled.

"What?" I said with a smile on my face.

"I can do that!" Nanami said.

"Don't do it, Nanami!"

"Little Lamb, Lady, come on."

"There isn't going to be any 'come on.'"

"Syo-chan can you wink?" Natsuki asked.

"O-Of course I can..."

We soon got off that topic and soon started talking about a dance routine and what time to meet. We first decided tomorrow at the same time as today. Everyone agreed and started heading our separate ways, but I stayed behind to talk to Tokiya.

When I looked at him, he looked like he was ready to pass out. So I walked over to him. He looked at me, but the way his eyes were, they weren't focusing on anything. I put one hand on his forehead and one on mine to compare temperatures, and he was warm while I was normal.

"Tokiya, you have a fever. How much sleep have you been getting?"

He stayed quiet. He looked like he was going to tell me that he was fine, but I put a hand up telling him to stop.

"Don't lie to me! It's your job as HAYATO isn't it? You need to rest, you look like you're about to pass out. At this rate, your body is going to shut down!"

"This is what I chose to do, Mya."

"I don't care! We're now a part of the same group! I don't want to see you hurting yourself because of what you've chosen to do! You're going to end up shutting down and in the hospital! And I don't want to see that! Please, Tokiya. Promise me you'll stop."

He smiled before walking away and saying, "Thank you for your concern. I'll think about it. But really, I'm fine, Mya."

"I don't believe you," I whispered but he didn't hear because of the distance that he gave us by walking away.

I walked back to my dorm room and sat on my bed. I grabbed my violin and started playing a song that I learned from my best friend who happened to be the best violin player in America.

She made this and then taught me how to play it, only without the dubstep.

I was surprised when she came up to me one day and taught me how to play some of her original songs that she's done. She taught me everything about the violin and we just bonded when we met. But even though she taught me her music, no one can be as good as her when it comes to her music.

I really miss Madeline sometimes. But this is the first time I've touched my violin since I moved to Japan, which has been a little over a year now.