10) Weaving Dreams

Start from the beginning

~Third Person P.O.V~With Shining and Ringo-sensei~ (I know, surprising right?)

As Shining stopped laughing, he sat back in his seat and crossed his legs on top of his desk as he started saying, "I've heard the rumors about the goddess. Or in this case, goddesses."

Ringo-sensei chuckled, "Do you like it?"

"Got it. Their both mysterious mademoiselles with the power to move people. She is as warm and kind as the sun, while the other is cold to the touch but warm on the inside."

"And they don't realize it themselves."

At this, Shining started laughing hysterically. But soon stopped once he said, "Gabacho. Besame mucho."

~Back to Mya-chan's P.O.V~

I walked down the halls with everyone staring at me. The recent news about me from the A class spread around the academy as rumors. But everyone kept to themselves and all I hear are questions about who they're going to choose for the graduation audition. And while walking I happen to run into the person I wanted to talk to.

"Nanami!"

"Mya-chan."

"Have you talked to Tokiya?"

"Not that long ago. He told me that you two talked to the principal. He seemed pretty happy for the first time."

"Oh, trust me, he is. I actually wanted to talk to you, if you don't mind."

"Not at all."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you heard this from a lot of people already, but I would like for you to be my composer. I wanted to let you know before I turn in the form. But it's alright if you don't choose me. It's just, when you composed that song for me, it was the best song I've ever sung. Even my composers from America didn't compose something as good as what you composed for me. You showed me that I was free from my parents and everything that was putting stress and pressure on me. You're the only person who understands me as a person and not as a thing. That is why I chose you. I want to sing more of your music."

She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She had a shocked look on her face as I told her.

"I'll go so that you can think. I'll see you later Nanami!"

Even though my composers from the past had composed some really good music, it was nothing compared to Nanami's. Just makes me wonder, how many people have asked her to be their partner for the graduation audition.

A few hours go by and as I'm heading to the girl's dorms, I see Syo, Natsuki, and Nanami standing together. But it looks like Natsuki and Syo are fighting.

While walking by, I hear Natsuki say, "Haru-chan has all the kindness of a sunny spot on a spring day."

How cute.

"Shinomiya-san."

"The songs I want to sing are songs that will soften and warm people's hearts. I've found someone to walk that world of music with me right here," Natsuki said before hugging Nanami.

So Natsuki and Syo asked Nanami to be their partner as well. I didn't interfere with them. I just walked into the dorm and to my room.

As I entered my room, my phone started ringing. I answered as it rang for a third time and right before the caller was brought to voicemail.

"Hello?"

"MyMy-chan! I haven't heard from you since before you left for the island resort! What's been going on? Have you figured out who your partner is going to be?"

"Reiji, I talked to her today and told her. I turned in the form and everything."

"So it's a girl, huh? Thought you would go for a guy."

"She's the one who composed the song that I wrote. She's the only person other than the four of you to understand me. She went from knowing nothing, to being the best composer-to-be I've ever seen."

"If I didn't know you, I would think that you were wanting to be in a relationship with her."

I laughed as I said, "If there wasn't a no romance rule, then sure. I would want to be in a relationship with her. But with the no romance rule and the fact that I don't swing that way, I'm not really interested. She's a nice and innocent girl, but I'm not interested in romance."

"Aw, MyMy-chan! And here I thought that the two of us would be perfect for each other." Reiji overexaggerated.

"Reiji, it's late. I have classes in the morning. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, good night, MyMy-chan!"

"Good night, Reiji."

The next day came and Nanami was hiding from everyone. Or, is trying to hide from everyone. 

I guess having three plus people asking you to be their partner could be a little stressful.

~Third Person P.O.V~With Nanami~

As Nanami was walking throughout the halls of the academy praying to her O bachan and asking herself what she should do with Otoya Ittoki, Mya Maine, Syo Kurusu, Natsuki Shinomiya, Masato Hijirikawa, and Ren Jinguji all wanting her to be their partner for the graduation audition. 

Not knowing what to do, she tried looking for Ringo-sensei, and conveniently found said teacher.

"Tsukimiya-sensei."

Ringo-sensei turned to see who called him and was happy to see that it was Nanami Haruka.

"What is it, Haru-chan?"

"Excuse me, but there's something I'd like to talk to you about..."

"If it's about choosing your partner, I can't help you."

At this point, Nanami really didn't know what to do. If she couldn't get help from her teacher, then what was she supposed to do?

Ringo-sensei turned back to the confused girl and said, "Oh, that's right. There's something I need to tell you. We got another one today."

"What did?"

"A seventh person asking to be your partner."

"W-What?!"

"Who do you think it is?"

"What? Uh, um..."

"I-chi-no-se Tokiya! Haru-sama, who will you choose? I'm so excited, I think I might pass out."

With the new information about her favorite idol that goes by two different names wanting to be her partner for the graduation audition, Nanami was very lost.

The last thing she could think of was praying to her O bachan asking what she should do.