Day before Kyla wedding

Daisha POV

"We about get fucked up tonight. Kyla Tonight is your night."

Tonight we going to this strip club where it males and females. "When you going get married? you know Shawn and You. "

"Oh no girl. Kyla  do I really look like the marrying type? No. And I really don't want to get married to Shawn. Im good where things at."

"Mhmm you and Chris Still would have been cute."

"Ayee Your day not mines."

Chris POV

August getting his ass married tomorrow. My nigga about fuck it up tonight before he on locked down.

"I'm feeling we go get some drinks then go to the strip club."

"I feel ya let do this shit."

"That what I'm talking about."

Daisha POV

The male Strippers not playing tonight. They made sure they use the whole bottle of baby oil.

I'm getting a lap dance by this tall dark guy with all his yummie out.

"Sweet Jesus. You see her that the bride go give her what you giving me but better."

All the females are big and some of them just stank. There this big big big stank one who keep eye balling me since I walked in. She keep at it I'm roll her ass down. "Daisha there go yo bestfriend." Kyla said. "What bestfriend."

"Her."

she  said pointing to the big stank bitch. "Don't play. I don't know that hoe." "Not by the way she eyeballing you."

Chris POV

We walked in the strip club. All females was overweight. There was one that caught my eye with a Fat ass and who wasn't overweight. A whole group of them. The one who caught my eye was just right for my pleasure. Then I realize they wasn't strippers. Not only that the girl who caught my eye was Daisha.

"Ayee is that the girls over there."

"Yea let go check them out."

We walked over there and all the girls rush the male strippers away.

Everybody trying act as we didn't see them doing the dirty.

Daisha POV

The guys walk over. All the men greeting their women as Chris and I the only one's who left out. Chris make the first move and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"You look good."

"Thank you. Your not bad yourself."

"Last Night."

"What about it? "

"Nothing. my bad I mean let's dance."

Dancing turned into grinding , grinding turned into making out, making out turned into us going to the bathroom and not coming out Till I got a phone call from Shawn saying he not going make it. At this point I don't care if he do or don't. I love Chris of course father of my child. We decided to to save some for tonight not only that alot people been banging on the door.

Kyla POV

"Anybody seen Daisha?"

"Now you ask where Chris He been gone for awhile." said Kim

"Daisha also."

"you don't think they doing You know."

"Nah they will show up after awhile."

Daisha POV

when Chris and I came out everybody was ready to go home and call it a night. Chris and I drove back to his house. "I pick John up tomorrow and bring him back to your house."

"Fine with me if you going come back."

"Did you forget."

"About?... Shawn?"

"No the wedding."

"Ours?"

"your funny. Keep your eyes on the road. Us have a wedding is not happening."

"You know I love you Right."

"Yes I do. "

"How you know."

"Cause I love you also."

"Show me."

I pull my phone out and texted Shawn.

Im sorry that I don't got the guts to call you and tell you that we need to slip. I love you and how you was there when I needed you. I'm sorry if this come off rude I wish you the best. "Done."

"What you did do."

"Showed you I love you. Now show me."

"Already did. check my phone and read the the message between me and the number that start off with three two's.

"Hurry and get to your house. The night not over to I say it is."

COMMENT ⇦

VOTE ☆

SHARE ☏

A/N

I need some ideas on how the wedding should  look. Also what color should the brides mates dresses should Look.