chapter 27

Daisha POV

Chris and I are back at hotel after the concert. We getting ready to go pop some bottles.Chris got on a snap back with a shirt that say live it up and some black Jordan's. (my outfit in the media thingy). Chris and I got on the bus. When we made it to the club when I tell you that bitch was packed. The Thots are out tonight. 

( Thots: A hoe)  We was in VIP popping bottle. I walked off one second and there's a Thot already all on Chris.  "sorry go dance on some one else just not on this he's mines." I said holding Chris hand
"I'm good where I'm at." she said rolling her eyes "Oh Chris Tell this trick  who see dealing With. I said turn around to Chris Matter of fact baby girl what's your Name?" I said turning back to the unknown girl.
"I'm karrueche bitch with a capital K" she said putting her hands in my face"well You should know I'm Daisha Chris Girlfriend and baby mama With a capital D." I said slapping her hand out my face
Then she spit me in my face. I punched her in her face making her fall back. Then she got up and pulled On my hair. I kept punching her till she let go of my hair. She fall back on the ground. I stumped her In her face over And over. When She got up she had a bloody nose. I Looked at my shoes and show blood on my new Tim's. "Get that bitch out My VIP." 
We back at the hotel. I went to the bathroom I rushed to pee. I took off the Tim's and start srubing to get the blood out them. "Chris yo ass buying me some new tim's YOU bitch." I yelled from the bathroom.
Chris walked and said "what was that last part?" He said standing in the door way. "bitch You heard me you bitchhhhhh." I said standing up to his face. Chris picked Me up and throwed me on the bed And start taking off his closes and mines right after. "I haven't made love to you in a little minute"
...............................................................
A/N
OMG Chris free!!
He look so different.
I love his little cubby face.
That food must have been good.
I'm try update a little more.