31

Daisha POV

John birthday is tomorrow and I been thinking long and hard. I can't stand to be around Chris but I can't  keep him away from his son. I can stay my distance and have no contact with him at the party. Then after the party that's it. I been busy planning this party. Chris mom been helping me out the most right now even know me and her son is going through some things she still been here for me. John is at Kyla house she watching him for me till his birthday. John is starting to develop words and he is some what developing how to put them all together. Ms.Joyce and I been  decorating the house with spongbob. The party is going to be at Chris and I old house well I can say Chris house now. Chris wasn't  at when we first arrived. Ms.Joyce and I are in the backyard  put down fake yellow grass and on top some sand. I order a bounce house the look like a pineapple. I went inside the house to get my phone to order some spongbob balloons when Chris walked in. 

"What you doing here?" -cb

"Your mom and I are decorating the house for your son birthday."  -me

"Daisha you order them balloons yet?" -MJ

"Yes mama your son just got go get them. Here go make your self useful and go get the balloons for the party."  -me

"can we talk first please? Daisha this the First I seen you after you took off with my son." -cb

" Daisha I need your help!!!" -MJ

"I'm coming." -me

 ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤

*John birthday !!!!*

Daisha POV

 Today is my baby birthday I'm going make sure he enjoy it. I don't want people to think I'm a bad mother from keeping Chris from seeing his son, that's the only reason im having the party at his house. Every since miss coochie came in Chris life I been talking to someone else name Shawn. He never met or been around John. ...........................

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N 

John birthday  party going be a whole chapter it'sself