New Life 3

Chris(POV)

 I woke up to a sleeping beauty and 3 hot breath dogs. I take a minute to take it all in that this is my life my new life. Soon or later a little Chris brown going be running around here in this house. I'm not sure if we ready for this I'm not even sure if am ready for this. Daisha was just a girl that I saw in dance class and one night our dance choreographer try to rape her and I stopped him. In the same night I took her to my house.  Daisha couldn't stand me she didn't she me as every other lady fan of mines. As days go by she grew on me and I grew on her and her nephew. I made love to this woman and now she my soon to be baby mama.  I love her and I'm not sure what I do with out her. I need a girl like her who going ride no matter what. I love her and the baby. I got up and went to the bedroom. When I came out Daisha was sitting up.

"babe"

"yes brownie"

"I love you"

"lol ok bae love you to. now came you make me some breakfast in bed?"

"yes anything for baby"

"maybe later I give you a treat."

"mmhmm that's right?"

"yes anything for my brownie"

"how about now"

"great idea"

Daisha(POV)Chris gets back in the bed and lay over me and giving me deep kisses. He bite on my bottom lip and start taking off my PJ's . Passionately he tastes my lips again and gently start doing his thing.  I swear when it come to making love there no stopping him but I got news for him tonight I'm taking over tonight. When we was done making love I took a shower when I fought the baby kicking again. He been kicking alot and every time he do I feel my heart speed up. Here and there it's scares me but it give me a warm feeling. Today we taking pictures and we got buy little cute closet for the dogs. Chris thanks it's over the top with the dog but hey I love them even Rocky Chris dog.