chapter 24

Daisha (POV)

I woke up brush my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. Today I feel like bumming. I better enjoy it before I got go on tour on Chris. I'm not going from keeping him from doing him I there to make sure he not creeping cause the thots are coming out best believe it. Not only that he wanted me to come. It's to risky to bring baby John with us. So my mom and dad and Chris mom are going take turns watching him till we come back. John start crying. We made the extra room into John room when he get older we going swap his room with the guest room since it's bigger. I walked in John room and picked him up and went down stairs. I put John in his walker and made him a warm bottle and made me a little something. I sat down in the living room with baby John and feed him his bottle. Chris was still up stairs sleep. I got a text from Kyla saying she and Corey are coming over. I went upstairs and sat John in the bed with Chris. I sat on the other said so John wont fall out. It's so cute how John try to crawl.I picked him up and put him over Chris so that John baby slob fall on him. Chris wipe his face and open his eyes and kissed John. "Baby get dress my sister coming over"  

***** Later in the afternoon************

Chris and I was playing with John. The door bell rung.  It was Kyla and Corey. Corey gave me a big hug. 

"Aunt tee!!" Corey said hugging me

"Aww look at my peanut. You got soo big."

"I know mama said I'm a big boy now."

"Hey sissy." Kyla said 

"Big man!!" Chris said getting up with John in his arms

"Hey sis" I said hugging Kyla

"Now where that baby"

"He by Chris"

When we walked in Corey was asking Chris lots questions about John. "So this the baby? I'm big cousin now? Whats his name? Why his feet and hands small? Can he talk?"  I thought it was cute and funny. Kyla fall in love with John. She even changed him. She was taking over my baby. Chris and I sat down with Corey and answered all his questions.