33

Kyla POV

August and I have big news for Daisha and Chris. I want to wait till the end of the party so August and I can pop the big news. I don't want steal little man thunder at his own party.
Daisha POV

The party then died down. Kyle , August, Mama Joyce, Mike,Shawn and John and I are the only one's still at Chris house. We basically cleaning. I looked out the window to see Chris saying his good byes and making out with coochie. Next a touch of a hand on my shoulder scare me makes me jump.

"I'm sorry babe."
"It's ok. You just scared me a little."

"A little?"
"Mhmm"

"what you looking at out there?"
"oh nothing."

"well that nothing was something and it's him."
"who bae?"
Then Chris walk in the front door.
and Shawn point to Chris.
"Him?"

"yes Him."
"No I wasn't.I was looking at the moon."

"OK. I think it's time I be getting home."
"aww not yet stay a little longer. "

"I got work.Be good I love you."
"Ok.  I guess so stay on your grind."

"love you bae."
"Mhmm."

"I said I love you."
"mhmh bae. "

I try my best to Dodge the L word.
Chris POV

I eavesdrop on Daisha and Shawn conversation. Shawn made. it clear he love her and she wouldn't says it back.
"Hey what was.. that about."
"hello? "
"you deaf now."
"why you didn't says you l Iove him back?."

"That's for me to know now leave me the fuck alone."
"Hold up you not going talk to me like this in my own fucking house. now Daisha I made a lot mistakes and I said sorry for them but it's up to you you forgive me for them your can hate me all you want but I still love you." 

"That good for you Chris. you deserve a round of a applause. It's going be a long time till you see your son. "
"Don't play that son card. I'm going see my son how many times I want to."

"lower your voice Chris."
"don't tell me to do shit in my own house."
"Or else."

I show you better.
DAISHA Pov

Chris slam me on the wall then kiss me on my neck. Then slide his hand in my pants. As I about to moan kyla call for us. I pushed Chris me and rushed where Kyla and August was.

"I got big news for yall two." Kyle said
"Mhmm."

"Chris you know you my nigga from day 1 so I want you to be my best man."

"And Daisha I want you to be my maid of honor."
"Omg. When what? Someone been keeping secrets."

"lol I text you it later. It's getting past Corey bedtime."
"Same here."

As Kyla and August leave out , I go upstairs to pick John up. Mike is waiting on us. As I turn around Chris is in the door way.

"Can I give my son a kiss?"
"Not with them coochie lips you won't.BYE CHRIS. "

.........................................

vote

share ☺

comment