New life (Part 1)

Chris (POV) 

After the ultrasound Daisha been asking funny. I never seen her this still. She always moving no matter happy or mad.  All this is making me worry not just for her but the baby too. I walked up stairs and Daisha was talking to her mom. Ms.Jones is a sweet lady and caring. "Bae what wrong?" I ask sitting next to her. "Nothing" she said in a low voice. "Baby I know when something wrong now tell me". I said holding her face in my hands. "mmhmm" she said looking at her phone. "How is your mom?" I said getting up. "Good and yours?" She said looking up from her phone. "Great" she cuts me off. "let me ask you something" "Go head" I said waiting for her question. "How come I never mat her?" she said getting up. "Mat who?" I said walking up to her. "Your mom." she said "  I pull out my phone and call my mom and put her on speaker phone. 

 "Mom you free tomorrow?"

"Yes baby. why?"

"know that girl I been dating"

"The one you nonstop talking about?"

"Yes mama, well we coming to speed a night"

"Ok baby"

"Ok mom night"

"Night night mama boy's"

Daisha(POV)

 All along she did knew about us but what about her soon to be grandchild. Chris walks up behind me and hold me from the back and tells me "now you get to meet her".

 **Morning*****

Chris and I packed our clothes last night. Chris brougth our bags down to the car. I got ready and put on my outfit I laid out last night. Chris was in the car waiting for me. I walked down stairs and kissed my puppies bye bye and Chris boxer Rocky.  I got in the car and we drove off. When we made it to Chris house his mom was already outside waiting for us to pull up. "aww if it's isn't my baby" she said opening her arms toward Chris. "And this  must be the sweet little thing my son won't stop talking about. Come give mama a hug I don't bite baby." She said walking up to me . We brought our bags in the guest room that Chris stay in when he come over.  We sat down in the living room. "Nice to meet you Ms.Hawkins" "No baby just call me mom" she said patting my hand "ok mom". We both laughed. Chris lefted us to talk he must went in the kitchen.  Ms.Hawkins and I talked our self's away. "You remind me so much of me and their something I notice about you but I can't put my finger on it." she said looking at me and my cup of coffee . "well when you find out you let me know. Let go see what you son up to." We went in the kitchen and Chris then had a plate of green beans, chicken,corn bread, red beans and yams. "Damn son. I really don't see why you not so fat the way you eat. "I got go use the restroom I be back." I said excusing myself to the restroom. 

Chris (POV)

 "So how you like my lady mom?" 

"I love her son and you better keep this one she a keeper."

"I love her too."

"Their something about her that remind me of me but I just can't figure it out."

"You tell me when you do mom what we having for dinner?"

"Boy you eating it"

Daisha came back . My mom made her a plate. 

"Her you go baby there is more on the stove."

"Thank you mom" Daisha said giving my mom a kiss on a cheek.

"what type of drink do you want hun?"

"Do you got coffee?"

"why yes I do."

"Thanks"

"she drinks alot of coffee mom this her 6th cup today." I said looking at Daisha drinking the coffee.

"You know what funny I use to drink alot of coffee when I was having you."

"Coffee is the life" Daisha said holding up the cup of coffee.

"I know what it is!" 

"what" me and Daisha said together.

"Daisha your having a baby."...........................................................