"Better clean your mess." She sips. I look down and see a small puddle of tea on the floor that I caused when I pulled Gretchen away. My eyes roll before I retrieve the mop.

Once returned, I sweep over the area while Chrys watches, on guard in case I miss a spot. So many tense thoughts run through my mind.

It bothers me that when I began here I worked hard and made such an effort, the other girls work hard too, but she comes in and can literally do whatever the hell she wants without consequences. If I re designed my uniform I'd get in trouble, but oh no she can do it meanwhile I got my fricking phone taken away and destroyed for no reason! Changing her uniform, claiming her own table, having the others serve her, she can get away with it. All because her father knows Taehyung's.

I space out and practically drill the mop bristles into the already clean spot. Chrys watches my frustration progress and smirks.

"I think it's clean now."

"Funny. I think that was more work than you've ever done."

"Silly urchin, I'm working right now."

"Oh? Last time I checked battering your eyelashes and drinking tea wasn't work."

"Lilo... *sip* someone has to check if the tea is brewed properly. I am an expert at these things, unlike you."

My face grows redder and hotter whenever she speaks. And even when she says nothing I just want to tell her to shut up. She knows she makes me mad, I can tell from her attitude, she enjoys it. My grip on the mop stick tightens whenI turn around and walk away, ignore her. But then...

"Besides, the ugly are born to do the slave work."

Her smug comment makes me stop dead in my tracks. The words echo in my mind for what feels like a minute but in reality is half a second.

Before I know it I toss the mop aside and run back to her, swinging the strongest punch I can throw in her face. A scream escapes her small mouth as she falls off of her chair from the impact and onto the wet floor. Chrys' table that was once perfectly organised is now on the floor surrounded by shattered china. Immediately the girls all turn around and watch in panic. I can hear their screams telling me to stop and feel hands pull and slip off my shoulders.

"Guysss don't fight!" Teddy cries out.

But instead of listening I straddle over Chrys and continue to punch her while she blocks her face and tries to fight back. Mt hair gets pulled harshly so I yank hers, resulting in me banging her head on the floor so that we're scrambling in a tangly mess. In this moment all dignity has left my system, I don't care about being civil I just want to fight.

By this point, Taehyung notices the commotion and sprints into the diner. Jungkook also enters the building with Jimin and the two run over screaming, "Lilo no!"

"Quit it!" Taehyung yells. With much struggling, he locks his arms around my stomach and pulls me back but my fingers stay locked on her hair until Jungkook manages to unhook them and hold Chrys back.

The room is chaos. Everyone's screaming, there's glass everywhere and we both look a mess. My arms flash around in attempts of escaping Taehyung's hold... That is before my eyes lands on a glass plate that rests on a table in arms reach.

Something comes into me.

"Stupid bitch!" Before I know it I throw the plate at Chrys' head. She ducks and the dish smashes to pieces on the wall behind her.

"I SAID QUIT IT!" Taehyung pulls my arm. The girls' eyebrows raise as they each peddle back to avoid the loose pieces of glass.

"What is going on?!" Jimin shouts.

Chrys points at me with a shaky arm. "Ask the street urchin! She just randomly attacked me like an animal!"

"Oh sure, little miss perfect always—!"

"That's it." Taehyung lets go of me.

"You two are really starting to piss me off. If the both of you can't get along then you can't work here... Fight or argue again and your both fired."

My jaw hangs and eyes stretch like everyone else's. I hold out an arm, ready to defend myself, "But she—!"

"I don't care. I mean it, not even a bicker. So choose your next actions carefully if you want to keep your job." He leaves the room looking awfully pissed.

I can't believe I might get fired over something that wasn't even my fault. She was the one trying to get under my skin.

I don't know what this means for my future then, because after today one thing is for certain.

Chrys and I can never be friends.