"Today we will prepare for the campus festival. There will be a dance competition and I want all newbies to participate." Hoseok announced.

Y/N And Namjoon were nowhere to be seen, they would come later since they still got a poetry class to attend. So there were Taehyung and Jimin left to pick the draw for the songs they would be dance for. Taehyung walked behind Hoseok and whispered something, Hoseok nodded and grinned from ear to ear. He giggled and Jimin stared at them suspiciously. He got a bad feeling for this.

"This one will conclude whether you will dance solo or couple, and this one for the songs choice. Pick this bowl on the left first." Hoseok said pointing towards the two full of papers glass bowls. They let all the newbie choose, which is why Jimin and Taehyung had run over, competing who would pick first. The chubby boy won of course.

Jimin will pick up a draw for his friend, Y/N. While on the other hand, Taehyung picked one for Namjoon who was absent as well.

Jimin inserted his hand to the glass bowl, oblivious that Taehyung was eyeing the shorter guy carefully. He smirked when he saw Jimin chose the yellow paper.

"Couple dance.." he mumbled as he opened to see the result. He came to the other bowl and picked up, another yellow paper. The song choice will be, 'A Lovely Night'. What a perfect choice of song, the smaller smiled to himself. He had succeed in choosing a pretty easy song to dance with for his friend.

Then it was Taehyung turn to pick up the paper. He chose the purple one, which also contained 'couple dance'. Jimin body tensed at this point. He prayed for what he thought should never be happened, but Taehyung smiled, as his big slender hand skipped to the other bowl to pick up another purple paper. Jimin gulped, "the song that Namjoon choose will be, 'A Lovely Night'!"

Jimin body jerked up. "No way!" He shouted making all people attention turned to him.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

Hoseok clapped his hand centering the attention back to him again. "So Y/N will partner up with Namjoon for couple dance." He decided.

Jin was there, his big smile turned into a frown. Hoseok had missed this sudden change of mood of his bestfriend as he continued to say, "Once the lottery had been drawn, you can't change it. Isn't that what we had agreed yesterday, Jimin?" The smaller sighed in defeat.

He sat scooted closer to Jin hyung, who apparently got a solo dance for a song called 'Awake'. Jimin patted his back and promised to teach the older well. The younger still squinting his eyes, aiming for Hoseok and Taehyung. They definitely had planned something dirty, Jimin knew it. But he couldn't just accuse them, especially not Hoseok with no single evidence. Honestly, Jimin was a little bit scared of Hoseok, he was scary when he is angry.

Long to short, Y/N walked toward the dance club along with the dimpled guy. They were chit-chatting and stopped when they heard the deadly silence inside the dance club.

Meanwhile, from inside the room, the other dance crew could hear someone continuously sneezing.

*sneeze

They turned their head to see Namjoon and Y/N in front of the door.

"Uh— hi?" the girl awkwardly greeted as she saw all eyes on her and squeezed herself to sit in between Jimin and Jin who seemed upset.

She whispered to Jimin as she felt the tense. "What's going on?" Jimin opened his mouth to answer, but disturbed by Taehyung loud voice. Namjoon was on his way sitting beside the boxy guy when he shouted, "Namjoon and Y/N will presenting a couples dance at campus festival!" He excitedly chirped.

Namjoon fell on his butt on his way to sit down, while Y/N left dumbfounded.

"Wait what?!" The girl raised her voice.

Taehyung had elbowed his hyung. He whispered, "This is your chance hyung." And the older just nodded confusedly. He still hadn't completely absorbed the whole situation. But a couple dance with his mate means more time to spend with her. Oh, Namjoon was beyond thrilled!

"Hey Y/N, well, we will have a campus festival right?" The girl nodded as Hoseok explained.

"And I want everyone especially newbies to join. And Jimin had picked a couple dance for you and apparently your partner will be, Kim Namjoon." He winked at the boy. Taehyung showed his thumbs up to Hoseok. Jimin glared, he knew something was up with these two.

The girl was beyond flustered, dance performance in front of everyone? In a campus festival? Her face paled, she barely could speak in front of her class and they wanted her to perform in front of the whole university? They must be joking!

"Don't worry, you will be teamed up, so don't be so tensed." Hoseok reassuring the girl as he saw her blood drained out of her face. He knew the girl got social anxiety. Performing in front of hundreds of people would kill her but Hoseok sure, it would help her plus Namjoon as well. He smiled to himself as he thought about the plan he had created with Taehyung earlier.

"Namjoon will help you okay?" He said, the girl just sighed, what could she do anyway? Who knows that her intention to follow her crush, finally ended up with this? More importantly, she had to dance with someone else other than Seokjin. It's not that she disappointed but more like... confused. No hard feelings, she liked Namjoon as a good friend, but it would be better to dance with Jin, her crush, right? Or maybe not? She ran her hand over her hair frustratedly.

*sneeze

She started to sneeze again while moving to sit beside her new dance partner. She saw Namjoon smiled and contagiously smiled back. "Let's work hard, Y/N" he offered a handshake. The girl took it and not forgot to sneeze once again.

*sneeze

🖋

LMAO I put the wrong chapter numbers again. This supposed to be chapter 42, I wrote it as chapt 43 earlier, sorry I was right out of my mind. 😭

(Edited)