CHAPTER 18: LISTEN TO ME

Jimin's POV

It's Saturday now and I knocked at Lena's door. She opened it but she didn't looked at my eyes. She let me sat on her sofa and we were wrapped by silence.

"Lena. Please.....listen to me.." I said.

"Go." She said.

"This is just an arranged marriage from my stupid mom. You know her. We will plan to run away on the day of the wedding." I said. "Now are you believing me?" I asked and she smiled and nodded.

"So how are we gonna make the plan?" She asked me.

Lena's POV

Jimin said we will run away on his wedding day. He said we will go somewhere but he didn't say where.

"Thank you for understanding me." He said and held my hand.

"Wait." I said when I remembered something.

"What? Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"Our graduation is next next week. 2 weeks.............and we will do it..." I said and blushed.

"You still remember that? I thought you forgot about it." He said and hugged me by my waist in the couch.

Our face got closer until our lips met. We passionately kissed until he pushed me down. He kissed me from my lips, to my neck and to my shoulders cause I'm wearing a sleeveless shirt. We pulled away and blushed.

"We just talked about 'it' and you were about to make it. You are really perverted mind." I said and laughed at him.

"I'm just.......uh.....never mind. Our school is on Monday. It's Saturday. We still have time together." He said and hugged me.

He carried me bridal style and brought me to my room. He gently put me down and lied beside me.

"Can I spend the night here?" He asked and I nodded as we slept together.

*the next day*

I opened my eyes and see no Jimin beside me. While I was combing my hair, I smelled a good smell of pancakes. I went downstairs and saw Jimin cooking breakfast.

"Hm.....Don't know my boyfriend is a good cooker." I said.

"Yah! You thought I can't cook?! How can I be your husband in the future if I can't cook?" He said that made me blush.

"You blushing?" He asked.

"A-aniyo. L-let's just eat." I said shyly.

***********************

A/n: sorry for the short chapter. 'My Pervert Bully's ending is near. I will gonna finish this book cause I'm planning a new book but if you're not a Filipino or living in the Philippines, don't read it cause you'll not gonna understand it. And yeah. I'm a Filipino. Hehe. A little bit of information.