CHAPTER 3: TUTOR

Lena's POV

I quickly sat on my seat and took out my book cause exams are near. Jimin just looked at me in shock and yes, he's here already.

"What's goin' on?" he asked.

"Exams are near pabo." I said.

"You care about exams? I'm not" he said.

"Well me? I care of course! I don't want my grades to get low. My parents are gonna kill me." I said.

"So you're studying hard so that your parents aren't gonna kill you?" He asked.

"No you idiot! Of course I want to finish my studies so that I will have a good job and good life in the future." I said and he nodded.

Soon enough, the teacher came, and started teaching.

"Oh I forgot. Ms. Kim, since you're the smartest in this class, can you please tutor Jimin? His grades are low and the exams are near." She said.

I really,really,REALLY, want to say no but........... I have no choice. That's my teacher and I have to respect her decision.

"O-okay." I said.

"Thank you. So Let's continue the lesson."

I looked at Jimin and he smirked at me. I really hate that smirk like I want to remove it on his face.

"Did you do that on purpose so that you will have time with me?" he asked.

"WTF! I didn't! I have to respect the teacher's decision. I really don't want to do it." I said.

Lunch came and I was about to go to the empty table but Jennie block my way.

"Uhh...... Excuse me?" I said.

"What did I say to you?" She asked.

"Huh?" The only word I said

"I said get away from Jimin oppa right? but you didn't!" She said and stepped her high heel shoe on my left foot.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain and tears start to form.

"STOP!" a boy stopped Jennie.

Who is he?