CHAPTER 16: WHAT?!

Lena's POV

I didn't went for school today because of the pain I felt because of Jimin's mom. I just cried and cried. While sitting on the couch in my living room, I heard a sudden knock to my door. I slowly opened it when someone pushed me inside and kissed me roughly. Jimin pushed me to my couch and went above me. He pulled away the kiss and stared at me.

"Why didn't you answer my calls and texts huh?" He asked.

"Jimin. Are we really destined?" I asked him.

"Don't think about my mom." He said.

"How are we gonna work out our relationship when she was there to stop us?" I asked as I split a tear.

"Let's just ignore her. I am glad I am not living with them or else you can't visit me." He said and wiped my tears.

"Wait..............You didn't went for school?! You can't be absent! You will-" He cut me off.

"I can't went to school without you, babe." He said.

"You didn't went for schools because of me?! What the fuck Park Jimin." I said and pushed him up to get a glass of water cause I'm thirsty.

While pouring water to my glass, Jimin hugged my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey. Sorry. Forgive me babe." He said and pouted.

An evil plan went on my mind. I poured the water to his face and I quickly run to the stairs.

"Yah! Come back here!" He said and chased me.

His legs are faster than mine so he got me in my bedroom.

"Gotcha." He said and kissed me deeply.

He pulled away and stared deeply in my eyes.

"I am lucky to have you." He said that made me smile.

"Me too. Even you bullied me, You still attracted my heart." I said and he put his forehead on mine.

His phone suddenly rang. He looked at the caller's ID and looked at me.

"It's mom. Can I answer it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Hello mom...................Okay." He said and hung up.

"What did she said?" I asked him.

"She said we have a visitor and I had to meet her." He said.

"Her? A girl?" I said.

"Don't worry. I will not cheat on you. I have to go. I'm sure you don't want Mom to sclice me into half. Bye babe." He said and kissed my forehead.

Jimin's POV

I went to mom's house and I knocked on the door. Mom quickly opened it and pulled me to her room. We sat on the bed and talked.

"Jimin. I'm gonna take you to an arrange marriage with someone you really deserve." She said that made me stood up in shock.

"Seriously mom?! If you really love me as your son, you will let me do what I want to make me happy but I think you were showing the opposite." I said to her and she widen her eyes.

"No. I love you Jimin. You just don't deserve that Len-"

"Don't you dare talk about her like that." I cut her off.

"Okay. Let's stop this bullshit. By the way, your soon-to-be-bride is downstairs in the dining table. Let's go and you have to meet her." She said and pulled my arm downstairs while I just rolled my eyes at her.

"And there she is." She said.

The girl is busy with her phone so I can't see her face.

"Hey." Mom called her and she lifted her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What?!"

***********"********
A/n: Guess who it is. My update will be slow cause it's our test this week and I have to study. And sorry for the short chapter.