CHAPTER 13: REMEMBERED

Lena's POV

I wore a light blue sweater and shorts. When I walk downstairs, I saw him there sitting on my couch,waiting for me. He was holding his phone so he still didn't notice me. I quietly walk behind the couch and saw him texting someone. saw that it's a girl. Dahyun. That's the name of the girl.

"Who is that?" I said and he jumped in shock.

"You scared me. It's just a friend okay? You jealous?" He said and chuckled.

"Of course! You think it's funny?!" I shouted at him.

I was about to to go back to my room but he pulled my wrist and brought me to his embrace. I am trying to push him away but he is to strong. I just gave up in the end and let him hug me.

"I'm sorry okay? Please forgive me." He said.

"In one condition." I said.

"What condition." He asked.

"I just gonna think about it later." I said and he nod.

"So.......Let's go already?" He said and I nod.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin brought me here in a amusement park and we were sitting here in a bench when he said he will buy us ice cream so I was alone. While waiting, I saw a little girl running then she tripped. I was about to stand to help her but before I do that, a boy walk to her and carried her. I think that's her brother cause they both went to their mother. Then I remembered my brother............

*Flashback*

Me and my brother are playing when we heard Eomma and Appa are shouting at each other.

"You have another girl and and I saw it in my own eyes!!"

"Then, Let's get divorced! You always yell at me and it's making me deaf!"

"We will!"

After that day, they signed the divorce papers and we were outside the house say goodbye to Appa cause he is the one who will leave.

"I will take my son!" He said and started to walk away with Oppa.

"Oppa!!" I screamed.

"Dongsaeng!"

And they left. Started from that day, I never saw him again.

*Flashback ended*

I never noticed that I was crying. Tears rolling down my cheeks because of thinking about my brother. I noticed that Jimin is running towards me.

"Hey. Why are you crying? Is something wrong? Are you hurt? Does someone hurt you while I was buying?" He asked many questions.

"Jimin. I already know what will be my condition to forgive you." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Help me find my brother."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin let me stayed in his house. He agreed to my condition that made me really happy. I still remember his name but it's in the end of my tongue. It means that I still know his name but I can't say it. I have to remember so I can find him easier. While I was lying in Jimin's bed, I heard the bathroom's door and saw Jimin with only a towel wrapping his lower body. OMG. He's so hot and sexy. OMG. Graduation is near. Its only 2 weeks and...........we will do 'it'. My eyes gazed on his abs and I didn't notice that I was staring at it.

"Like what you see?" Jimin asked.

"Huh? What? Uh...." I said.

"Don't worry. I knew it already." He said and smirked.

"Byuntae!" I said.

"So.........You're gonna get out or you gonna watch me change?" He asked and I widened my eyes.

"Hey! That's my line and Yes, I'm gonna get out." I said.

I was about to get out when he pulled my wrist and pushed me on his bed. He passionately kissed me and I kissed him back. We made a hot make out session until Jimin started to lift my shirt and I let him. He stared at my chest a smirk crept on his face. Then he started to plant hickeys on my neck to my collarbone. I slid my hand to his stomach and felt his muscles. Soon enough, we pulled away.

"Let's just...............stop there." I said and put on my shirt and left the room.

What is happening with me? Why do I always think of Jimin sexually? OMG! Don't say I am starting to be horny?!

***********************

I kept remembering what my brother's name the whole time. I really want to see him. I was lying in the bed with Jimin hugging my waist and It's already morning. I don't know If he was awake already cause he is behind me. Minutes later, I felt a hot breath on my neck. He's awake now. He smelled my scent on my neck. He was about to kiss my lips when I pushed him away and I saw disappointment on his face.

"Good morning kiss." He said and pointed on his lips.

"You didn't even brushed your teeth yet." I said and stood up.

"About last night......" He said and I looked at him.

"You're so sexy.........." He said and licked his lips.

"Byuntae! You were always a pervert!" I said and continued my morning routine while he just chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: OK. I already said that I will not update often.