CHAPTER TWO: I WANT YOUR ATTENTION

Lena's POV

While I was walking to the hallway of the school I saw the group of girls who like BTS, Jimin and his friends. When I was about to walk pass them, their leader, Jennie pulled my hand and face her.

"I heard that you're Jimin's neighbor." She said but I didn't answer.

"Well you better go away from him or you'll see what I can do to you." She said and let go of my hand.

I just continued walking to class and when I get there, Jimin is already there talking to his friends and one of them is sitting on my seat. I quickly run to my seat.

"Uhh..... Excuse me? That's my seat you're sitting on." I said and saw Jimin shaking his head to his friend so he just stayed there.

"Can you just go to your own seats?!" I said and they all went back to their original seats.

I sat on my chair and took out my book. Minutes later, the teacher came and started teaching but Jimin is bothering me.

"Please stop bothering me." I said to him.

"Who said I will? I want your attention." he said and smirked.

I became shocked when he put his hand on my thigh. I quickly removed his hands.

"Yah byuntae!" I screamed

"What's goin' on there? Mr. Park and Ms. Kim?"

OH NO. Please don't say detention with him.

"Mr. Park and Ms. Kim. Detention!"

She said and continued to teach. I look at Jimin and saw him staring at me, smirking. I groaned at him.

"Ughh!!!!! This is all your fault!" I whisper-scream at him.

He just ignored me and continued staring and smirking at me. I just ignored him and continued listening to the teacher.