CHAPTER 5: JEALOUS?

A/N:

So I said I will publish tomorrow but I already finished this chapter. I will publish the next chapter tomorrow.

Jimin's POV

Looks like Lena and Vernon are getting close. I have to pay more attention to Lena so that her attention is on me not on Vernon. Maybe she like kind people? Should I be kind to her so that we will be friends? So that we will talk often? Then realization hit me. AM I JEALOUS?

Lena's POV

I hangout with Vernon today so no Jimin bullying me but why do I feel sad without him? Do I like him? NO NO NO NO. That will never happen.

"Why are you late? You got yourself to detention." I said to Vernon.

"Well, I overslept. It's okay if I'm in detention." He said and smiled.

"You still have urge to smile when you were about to be punished by our teacher?" I said to him and chuckled.

While me and Vernon are talking, my eyes caught someone familiar. Jimin. He's flirting with Jennie. His arm around her shoulder. My heart aches but.......................Why? Do I really like him?

"Hey! hey! Earth to Lena? Hello? Is Lena still there?" I broke my thoughts when Vernon wake me up to reality, waving his hand infront of my face.

"Oh?" I said in shock.

"You've been spacing out for seconds." He said.

"Ah...He he." I said and the bell rang.

"Let's go. Class is going to start." I said and we left the canteen.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Π°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

While the teacher is teaching a lesson, Jimin is bothering me. AGAIN. he keep saying to me to stop hanging with Vernon but why? Is he jealous?

"Stop bothering me." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just stop bothering me." I said and focused on the lesson.

"Stay away from Vernon." He said once again and I can't hold my anger anymore.

"I said stop bothering me!" I screamed and the whole class looked at us including our teacher.

"Ms. Kim and Mr. Park. Detention." She said.

"It's okay. We will have a detention with Vernon." I said and stuck my tongue at him.

He just had a blank face.

Jimin's POV

She's right. Now we will have a detention with that Vernon. I'm so stupid.
And yes. I had already an answer. Yes. I'm jealous. I admit......
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

I Like Her.