CHAPTER ONE: Detention And......Neighbor?!

Lena's POV

I hate this Park Jimin. He always cause trouble. now I am in detention again because of him. He always bully me and I don't know why. I am bored in this detention room so I just put out my phone. And of course, I sat far from him. But the farther I say from him, the nearer he sat beside me. I just ignored him and continued on my phone.

"Hey. Don't ignore me you smart girl." He said with a smirk but I just ignored him.

"Yah! I said don't ignore me!" he said and kicked my chair.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Your attention." He said and smiles weirdly at me.

"Psh." I said while rolling my eyes and get back my attention to the phone.

Minutes later, our teacher came in the room and I quickly kept my phone in my pocket.

"Okay, detention is over." She said.

I quickly get my bag and run outside the classroom. On my way home, I heard footsteps and that means someone is following me so I turned around and saw..................Jimin?!

"Why are you following me?" I asked

"Following you? This is the way to my home pabo." He said so I just continued walking.

When I was in front of my gate, I looked behind. Jimin is still following me.

"Are you really going home?" I asked, slowly getting suspicious.

"Yeah and that's my house." He said and pointed to the house beside mine.

WAIT. HE IS MY NEIGHBOR?!

"Wait. You're my neighbor?" He said and smirked.

I quickly run inside my house and leaned on the door.

"What the fuck?! He is my neighbor! Ahh!"

I run to my room and change in my pajamas. I am not too sleepy so I just look in the window to the side of the house and I saw Jimin busy on his cellphone. He has a window to the side of his house too so...... He can see me. Our eyes met and I quickly hid. I just went to my bed and slept.

Ugh!!! Can my day be worse?!