"so what do we do now?" Alex asks Auther who seems to have a plan "we have his location and we need your help to free him" Auther says "free him? I'm sorry to ask but isn't he a hybrid, you want him alive?" Bella frowns "yes he is a hybrid and I know our laws state that no hybrid is supposed to be alive but he is Vladimir's son and true Half-Blood an original hybrid we need to see know his birth and past we need to know if he has any Off-Spring or a pack or family. Killing him without knowing these details may bring another war in our path and trust me we don't need that right now" Adrain answers making us nod "but isn't his location the same as Demetra?" Caroline asks in hope of finding her mother's body "no I'm sorry dear but no Demetra have kept in an underground dungeon close the witch coven, we never would have sensed him if we didn't hear his growls" Aurora sighs looking at Caroline.

"so let's gather some of our strongest warriors and attack the dungeon," Jack asks as he faces Alex "No we don't need everyone," Auther says and walks towards me "we are capable of handling Demetra's watchdogs but we need someone to tame the beast" Kaden growls as he realises that Auther is talking about me and pulls me into his arms.
"she's not going near him" Kaden's body shakes in fury as we feel Zaymar's Aura around us. "we don't mean any harm to her Zaymar and Kaden, but only your mate can control and tame him she's a guardian angel and it's in her nature," Adrian says as he cautiously steps forward "how do know he won't hurt her?'' Jack growls "we have seen Kiara's future which has glimpses of him with her, we don't know their connection yet but he will protect her from every harm, he is somewhat connected to her and we don't know why" Aurora smiles at me making me sigh "I'll do it" Kaden growls at my decision and holds me more closely.

"Kaden we have talked about this and you agreed to let me fight my own battles" he looks into my eyes with pain and hurt clouding his "I know you're worried mate but I have to save him, please let me do this I promise to be careful and I promise to come back to you without a single scratch" he sighs before closing his eyes and relaxes, he holds me tight relaxing with my presence in his arms "okay you can go but I'm coming with you" I glare at him but he doesn't flinch "okay if that makes you happy you can join us we don't mind few hands in killing" Adrian chuckles at us and motions us to the table where Auther spreads a sheet which looks like a map.

"This is where the dungeon is and now I know what you all are thinking how could there be a dungeon on open grounds" we all nod at him "as dungeons are mostly underground the passage to this dungeon is linked to a house far away in human town and the passage itself is 10Miles we don't know how the hell that women managed to do that but it's the only way she dug this all" and later Adrian explains to us how Aurora and Gwen will teleport us to the dungeon while Jack and some warriors will be at the packhouse and Alex will guard the area in case Demetra's minions found out what we are going to do.

"When are we going to go?" I ask after all the discussions are finished "now, we don't have much time to postpone this taking him out soon will help us distracting Demetra which will help Brenda to locate Maria's body, "okay Caroline and Bella go to Brenda she will need you for tracking spell since Aurora is with us" they both nod at Auther and leave after telling to be careful.
"Okay then let's do this" Alex says as he leaves after his mate with some guards, Jack nods before leaving to guard the packhouse after he orders some warriors to guard the borders.
"let's go Kiara are you ready?" Aurora stretches her hand towards me while Gwen takes Kaden's hand Auther and Adrian are already been teleported before us. "I'm ready" I nod and Kaden smiles at me before nodding his head towards Gwen.

************************************++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ************************************

Everything seems dark like we fell into some black hole "Kaden, Aurora guys anyone here?" I call out and suddenly everything seems to be blurry and slowly my sight clears, I look around to see that I'm in some sort of a filthy room that looks worst than our cells back in our pack.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and that's when I heard a voice more like a roar of a beast, my head snaps towards the direction of the sound, I slowly stood up walking towards the darker side of the room squinting my eyes for a better look "Hello" I whisper and I receive an angry grunt in reply along with a sound of chains being pulled. As I walked closer I got a clear image of him and I quickly mind linked Kaden "Kaden I found him" he replies within seconds saying they're fighting the rogues and he's sending Gwen inside to help me.

"hello there" his body stiffens no longer fighting against the chains, a low and dangerous growl escapes his mouth, I gulp and step a little forward "I'm Kiara and I'm here to free you from Demetra" he lifts his face and looks at me, I gasp at the sight of him, his face covered with scars his eyes glowing red, his canines out with blood dripping down them, "I- huh - I'm here to help you" he glares at my hands as I move to touch him, I sigh and look around and found a bowl I snapped my fingers filling that bowl with water, his eyes wide in surprise as he looks at me. Smiling I took the bowl and went near him, he watched my every step and my hands as I went near to him, slowly while still watching me he drank the water.

"I don't know what happened to your family but you're not alone, I've lost my family too but I'm not alone I've people who love and care for me, if you let me help you I'll take you out to my pack and we will help you contact your people" he stares at me with a blank face. "okay now I'm going to remove these chains don't do anything okay" he doesn't say anything to I move to the chain and burn the metal before breaking them.
The chains fall to the floor and in an instant, he jumps up and slams me to the wall, I grunt in pain as he keeps me on the wall inspecting me and sniffing me "you're a witch but more powerful, what are you?" his raspy voice sends shivers down my spine in fear.

"leave her" Kaden growls and pulls him off me before pulling me into his arms "are you alright baby?" he rubs my back while I held him tightly "you've got him free, our work is done let us go, I don't want him near to my mate" Zaymar growls, Auther sighs and stops Adrian who was about to say something "we all can return to the pack house, I've already taken Alex and Jack's permission we will be bringing him to the pack house where Gwen and Kiara can heal him" Aurora explains looking the hybrid who continues to look at me "come with us we will help you I promise" Aurora whispers to him but he doesn't move, I sighed moving away from Kaden and walked towards him, Kaden growled but didn't stop me "I promise to not hurt you, I know your wolf is telling you to trust me and he's nit wrong let us help you we will not harm you okay" I slowly took his hands in mine he didn't fight it and stood up, I smiled at Aurora who smiled in return and soon we all went back to our pack.

This hybrid who seemed like a beast to everyone was nothing but just like a misunderstood boy in front of me.
Something about him made me curious, I was intrigued and wanted to protect him at any cost.

Maybe as the council said, they must be some connection between him and me.