Chapter Eleven

Mandy

I just finished getting ready for the club. I was wearing a short black dress and dark blue high heels. I was waiting on Maddie to finish up, and everyone else was already there. As soon as she finished we walked outside and caught a taxi. I gave the driver the address and we were off.

We got to the club and it was awesome. The upbeat music had everyone dancing and laughing. And it had alcohol, which is all I need. I walked over to the bar and sat down on the stool. I sat there for about five minutes, debating between a margarita and a daiquiri.

"Can I get a strawberry daiquiri please?" I asked the bartender, and I finished it in three swallows after he handed it to me. Then I asked for another, then another. I love this stuff.

Before I knew it I had.......lost count. I was about to ask for just one more when someone approached me from the side. It was a girl with pink hair. God, I hate the color pink.

"Hi I'm Makenzie," She introduced herself.

I gave a sloppy smile in return, "I'm Mandy," I slurred. She held out her hand, and a bunch of colorful pills rested in her palm.

"Want some?" She asked me.

I looked down at the drugs she was offering me. Can you get addicted to ecstasy?

"Okay," I said and took two. I popped them into my mouth and swallowed.

"Wanna dance?" The girl asked. I had already forgotten her name. I nodded lazily and took, was it Melanie, to the dance floor by her hand.

2 hours later

I was having a great time! I danced with Melanie, then a few other people, and now I was back with Maddie. No, it wasn't Maddie, Maddie is my drummer. This girl isn't my drummer.

"What's your name again?" I asked her, I knew it was the girl who gave me the drugs, but I just couldn't remember her name! I was trying to look her in the eye, but I couldn't focus on her.

"Makenzie."

Oh yeah. now I remember. I was dancing with Makenzie when I saw Max. Dancing. With another girl. She looked like she lost half of her clothes! I felt jealousy creep up in my chest. How could he dance with her, but not me!?

I've been waiting to dance with him all night! Or have I already done that?

I could tell Max was pretty wasted too. And now that I think about it, I don't know why I was so defensive about him dancing with some other chick since I was too. But I wasn't going to let him dance with her when he had me. I stumbled over to Max and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, his eyes were bloodshot from drinking and dilated, most likely from getting high. I wonder if my eyes look the same?

"I wanna go back to the bus," I said, with a seductive smile plastered on. I still couldn't focus on anything, but I could see he smiled back in return.

"Okay," he slurred. We walked out of the club, hand in hand, and got a taxi to go back to the buses. I managed to fling my bus door open and stumble inside. Max wrapped his arms around me and kissed me sloppily. Our teeth clashed together and our tongues tangled quickly.

"Do you wanna...," Max trailed off, but I caught his meaning.

"Yep," I responded.

He took my dress off, leaving me fully naked, since I wore no underwear. His eyes raked over my bare form with appreciation. I shifted uncomfortably, I was unused to people seeing me undressed.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered, causing me to blush.

He placed his cold hands on my waist, and I let out a squeal. He looked at me with wide eyes and I laughed.

"What's wrong?" Max asked me.

"You're hands are so cold!" I said, and he covered my mouth again and pushed me down onto the bunk.