Chapter Ten

Max

Insomniac Outcast just finished performing their set, and Mandy and I went on our date two nights ago. It was actually a lot of fun. I haven't seen Mandy much these past two days, we've both been really busy, between bus riding and performing and meet and greets.

Today I had nothing to do, so I decided I would go see IO perform. They were really good, which was unsurprising, they all put their whole hearts into their shows, and always succeeded in hyping their crowd and giving them a good time.

The five of them said goodnight to their crowd and walked off stage. I saw an opportunity and snuck up behind Mandy quietly, before picking her up and squeezing her to my chest.

"Max, I can't breathe!" She said, well, wheezed. I put her down gently.

I wanted to get the question out before I lost her attention to her fans, "Be my girlfriend?" I asked really quick.

"Huh?" She asked, clearly unable to hear me the first time because of my overexcitement.

"Be. My. Girlfriend. Please?" I spelled out with a chuckle.

"Sure. Okay." She said with a laugh and I hugged her again before I slanted my lips over hers. After the quick, gut wrenching kiss, I pulled back to see everyone in IO, plus their backstage fans, was looking at us. Mandy sheepishly tucked her hair behind her ear, but everyone just smiled and went back to their business.

Escape the Fate was scheduled to perform after, so we spent the few minutes in between sets talking and catching up. Before either of us was ready, it was my turn to head onstage.

I saw that Mandy stuck around for our show, and it filled me with pride to know that she was watching me. Up until today, she'd never hung around to watch Escape the Fate, and it made me giddy inside to know it was because of me that she was here.

After my show, we headed back to my bus. I just really wanted to spend time with her, since both of us were always caught up in something these few days. We stayed cuddled up in my bunk talking into the late hours of the night, and when it was her time to go, she yawned loudly.

"Can I sleep in your bunk with you?" Mandy asked, her puppy dog eyes persuaded me easily.

"Yeah," I said with a sleepy smile.

I have her a pair of my own pajama pants and a loose t-shirt to wear, and once she was in bed, I slung my arm over her waist to pull her close, and we both fell asleep with ease.

Mandy

I was awakened by someone thumping me in the face gently, over and over. I opened my eyes a little to see it was Max. I raised my hand and thumped him back playfully. I got out his bunk and stretched, before casting him a lazy smile and telling him I was going i my his to get ready for the day.

Apparently, ETF were early risers, and they are all awake. I looked at the clock and realized it was 1 P.M. I looked out the window and saw buses were at the next venue, we must have driven during the night. I walked off the bus to go to my own, where I went in and changed into actual clothes, and made plans to return Max's pajamas when I could.

I dressed in a purple BOTDF t-shirt with a unicorn on it, grey skinny jeans, and multicolor purple checkered classic slip on Vans. I straightened my hair, but didn't tease it, then applied a thin layer of eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my appearance. I left the bathroom and went into the living room, where everyone was.

"Where were you last night?" Corey asked as I sat down to join the group.

"Max's bus," I said simply.

"Haha! Max actually got some!" Chris yelled from his spot on the floor. Everyone started laughing at him and I kicked him playfully in the back.

"We didn't do anything!" I defended myself, "We just hung out on the bus and I ended up spending the night!" I yelled.

I was so embarrassed! What if someone heard them? The bus door was left open and people were walking by!

Speaking of people, Craig peeked his head into our bus with a grin, and walked on board, followed by Max and Robert.

"She's telling the truth, Max didn't bang her, even though when I asked about it this morning, he said he really wanted to," Craig said with a smirk, clearly trying to embarrass us both. I blushed a deep red and Max smacked Craig's arm.

"I was only telling her you wanted to do her. I wanted to warn her," Craig explained while he laughed, which resulted in more hits from Max.

I excused myself from the group and went to the bunk room because I had forgotten my phone. I was looking through my sheets when the bunk door opened, then closed again.

I turned around to see Max. I stood up and turned to face him fully. Without a word, he placed his hands on my hips firmly and lightly pushed me against the edge of my bunk. I turned away from him, blushing, despite feeling excitement spike in my stomach. He gripped my chin to turn my face back towards him, and he planted his lips on mine. They moved together frantically in a kiss full of desperation. I twined my hands into his hair to pull him closer, and our frantic breaths mingled together in our open mouthed kisses. Our tongues began fighting for dominance, but I gave it to him easily. They danced together sensually, in a way that made me light headed. We were so caught up in each other, we didn't hear the door open.

"Craig wanted to know if-Oh God! I'm so sorry!" Chris yelled, startling us apart.

"No, it's fine. Craig wants to know what?" I asked.

Chris looked slightly uncomfortable, "Craig wanted to know if you wanted to go clubbing after our sets tonight?" He asked.

Max and I both nodded, and Chris quickly closed the door behind him, making the two of us chuckle.

"We'll finish later," Max whispered seductively, then we righted ourselves and left the bunk room together.