"Thank you so much for this Cheryl I promise I will pay you back," I said as she rushed down the highway. "It's no bother Roslyn I have to help my little Scarlett. She's gotten me worried sick as well," she said as she pulled into the parking lot of the hospital after some time on the road. "Move it, move it, movie it lady with babies coming through," Cheryl announced as we weaved through the crowd. Finally I got up to the front desk. "My baby is sick," I said to which the women looked at me with a look of annoyance. "Ma'am you'll have to wait your turn please take a seat," she said as I glared at her. "My baby needs to get seen now," I said angrily. "Ma'am please take a seat," she said once again making me roll my eyes. "Listen to me dammit my kid is coughing up a storm and is sick as hell so if you don't let her get seen I will personally make you wish you didn't piss me off," I said slamming my hand on the desk shocking myself. Everyone in the lobby looked at me like I was crazy including the nurse. "Let me check the availability," she said looking at me with wide eyes as she took off behind the door to the examination rooms. "That certainly got things moving," Cheryl laughed. I rubbed my horcux around my neck feeling like it may have had an effect on the way I just reacted. Hopefully it did and I'm actually not that insane. "Doctor Tan will see you now," the nurse said returning to the waiting room. "Good," I said as I rushed past her with my stroller, eager for my baby to get seen.

"Scarlett is showing the symptoms of a serious case of the flu, now she is stable and I believe she will make a full recovery, but I do want to keep her overnight for observation as a flu strand like this one can take a toll on an infant," the doctor said after countless examinations. Tears flooded my eyes as he spoke. "But she's going to be okay," I stated hoping for confirmation. "A flu can easily escalate in a child of this age, but for now I think we can stop the illness in its tracks. You're welcome to stay the night here with her if you'd like," he said as I tried to compose myself. "Thank you doctor," I said sadly. He left the room as Cheryl moved to hug me. "I'm sure she'll be just fine," she said as I cried. "Thank you for staying here with me," I said wiping away my tears. "It's no trouble," she said. "It's been hours, Tom should be here," I said irate. "He'll be here hun," she said moving a piece of hair from my face. Cheryl reminds me so much of my mother sometimes it's like she's here with me helping me through this mess I call a life.

   Hours went by and there was still no sign of Tom. My back was aching from sitting in the uncomfortable wooden chair for so long that I had to take a walk. Scarlett was sleeping in a crib in the middle of the room and Raven was asleep in his stroller. After Cheryl agreed to watch Raven I stepped out for a minute. I stretched and rubbed my face with my hands as I yawned. I'm so scared and the one person that should be here for Scarlett and I is M.I.A. I wrote him a note at home saying we were going to the hospital you would think he'd be here by now. It must mean he isn't home yet and at half past 8 in the afternoon I'm becoming quite upset about it. He had been quite distant lately strangely enough. He was keeping himself busy with meetings and followers, I hardly got alone time with him anymore for that past week or so. How could I not know Scarlett was this sick? The doctor said her symptoms were quite dire, and I'm lucky I brought her in when I did. I'm such a terrible mother for not realizing something was wrong sooner. My heart breaks for my little one's suffering.

  After Cheryl left it was just me in the room with my twins. Midnight came and went and I had gotten so restless I succumbed to reading a few newspapers I nabbed from the waiting room earlier. A couple times Scarlett had woken up and I rocked her back to sleep, but other than that I hadn't gotten up for anything. Sleep deprived and hungry I still couldn't worry about anything but Scarlett and Tom's whereabouts. Tears ran down my cheeks as the nurse came in and pierced a needle into Scarlett's arm injecting her with some sort of medicine. My baby cried out in pain and I rushed to her when the nurse was done. It hurts me that I can't do anything to help her, it kills me actually.