15

Adian pov
I have to go get Mia,I got her into this shit now I have to get her out. I just keep on thinking of how I got in this shit. I know how I got in it but how do I get out. This shit made me realize who I really want to be with and it's iris and right after I save Mia I'm going to give it some time then break it off with her. It's only right because I feel out of love with her. It's crazy because I think all along I've always been in love with iris ,I was just to scared to realize it.

I love iris and always have but I was scared if I let her in she would leave and she did. I st WQAarted showing my feeling towards her and o left.i know I didn't perceiver them well but I thought I was. A nigga don't kno how to show love cus I was never taught. The closest thing I got to family is iris and I love the fuck out of that girl. I would lay my life on the line for her.
••
I finally pull up to the address I was sent. They told me to come alone but Ian stupid my guys on the way. They just waiting for shit to pop off. I go in and see Mia standing there.

"Mia you Ight ?" I tell her going up to her but she pulls out a gun.

"Yo what the fuck Mia." I say as I pull mine out as well.

"Shut the fuck up adian,I chose money over yo dumb cheating ass any any." She tells me while smirking.

"Ahh So this was a setup huh?" I ask while laughing. I knew her bitch ass wasn't no good.

"No shit Sherlock." She says while smiling that pretty smile of hers. To bad ima kill her ass. She had some good Pussy too.

"Well-" she cuts me off.

"I got yo little girlfriend iris." She tells me while smirking. My eyes almost buck out my head.

"No you don't stop fucking lying?!"

"Mmmh follow me." I follow her to a bad room and see 2 guys by a body with a bag over the head. I know this better not be Mia or I'm killing every mother fucker in this Bitch. Mia tells one of the guys some and they take the bag off revealing a bruised face iris. She got two black eyes a busted nose and blood coming from her eyes.

"Who the fuck did this yo!!!" Mia starts laugh.

"Me this is revenge for cheating on me with -" I take out my gun and shoot her right between the eyes. The two guys go for their guns but I shot one and the other gets his out. We just having a stand off when I feel some in the back of my head.

It's Cory with a gun pointed at the back of my head.

"Put the gun down bitch ass nigga." I knew this nigga was a snake should have never let iris fuck with him.