8

Iris pov.

I can't believe I'm single right now. I can't tell Adian because he would try to hurt and hunt down Corey. He told him don't brake me heart. I don't know where he went. It was all so weird to me. He just picked up out of no where and left me. Anyway I'm watching the good place on Netflix. (which I also recommend. I stay giving y'all shows to watch.) I hear a knock on the door and I open it and Casey comes in and
Hugs me.

"Oh my poor baby,are you okay?"

"Yes case I'm okay,I think I'll be alright." I tell her sadly looking down.

"I know how you felt about him." She tells me patting my back.

"No no it's fine -" I hear the door open again and it's again and Mia walking in.

"Wussup Casey,hey pretty girl." Adian greets me and Casey and Mia rolls her eyes.

"Oh umm h-hi Adian." Casey seems nerves like she always does around Adian. I know she had a crush on him but she always Denys it.

"Oh hi Casey." Mia says greeting just her and not me. I start to giggle at how stupid that was.

"Umm is something wrong pretty girl." She says with anger in her voice.

"Nothing at all." I say getting up going to my room.

"Case come on we will finish the good place in my room."

"Ouuu the good place I love that show after that let's watch queen of the south.(another show y'all should watch.)

"Ight come on."

•••••••••••

Casey left about an hour ago and I'm already bored. I got my mind off of Corey for a bit but not completely. I go to the kitchen and see Adian and Mia making out. I clear my throat. They brake apart.

"Umm we was in the middle of something little girl." Mia tells me rolling her eyes.

"Aye chill out with all that mean shit Mia,she ain't do shit to you Ight." Mia just crossed her arms going to his room. Well it's there room now.

"I was just getting something to drink sorry for -" he cuts me off.

"Nah it's my fault for doing it in the kitchen I knew you where here sorry."

"Mmmh it's okay,I'm happy for you and Mia." I give him a fake smile. Mia's Real Bitch to me but I just hold my tongue and don't say anything.

"Are you rally or are you just saying that?" I start to laugh. He knows me so well it's crazy.

"Well I'm just saying that but I'm going to try to move out soon because -"

"No hell no you don't have to move out cause Mia moves in." Mia comes back.

"I think that would be a great idea baby we don't really -" he cuts Mia off.

"Fuck no she's not moving out she was here before you and no ones moving out got it." He looks at Mia with a death glare.

"No it wasn't her idea,I just want y'all to have privacy ya know?" He just looks at me like I'm I'm crazy.

"I said no,I been living with you for 2 years and your not moving out dead this conversation iris now."

"I'm so tired of this shit." I mumble under my breath.

"Nahh I'm tired of your shit go to your room." I don't say anything I just go. I don't feel like arguing with him at all.

I'm so tired of him controlling me treating me like I'm an child.

••••••••

I'm lazy y'all sorry.