1

2 years later..... iris Pov.

Adian has become my bestfriend he's been there for me trough everything and he even spoils the mess out me. He graduated high school about a year ago but no one messes with me anymore because they know he'll still beat their asses. I'm 18 years old now and over time Adian has shown me nun but kindness. There are some times where that bad boy came out when some one would mess with me but other than that a perfect angle.

I'm hanging out with him now laying on his stomach,and no we haven't done none sexual Adian tell me he doesn't see me like that. I mean it kinda hurts that he looks at me like his little sister but I'll mange. He has a girlfriend named Mia and she's pretty nice most of the time when she's not telling me to back off of Adian. I just laugh it off cause he doesn't want me.

"Adian I miss you,I barely get to see you now." Me and Adian barely get to see each other because I have school but it's my last year. I'm finally a senior.

"Baby girl it's okay this yo last year then it's just gon be me and you time I promise." I look up at him and smile. I get on him and straddle him.

"You really promise your job keeps you working a lot and I understand-" he cuts me off.

"Nah I promise ima make times for you iris and that on me." I smile at him and hug him.

"I love you bestfriend."

"Mmmh you better with all the shit I do for you." I start to laugh. Adian has done a lot for me through out theses two years we've known each other. My mom beat my ass when I was 17. She beat me so bad that I had an concision. Adian told me I'm not going back there and I moved in with him. He pays all the bills. Don't worry I have my own room but I mostly just sleep with him in his bed.

The only down side to it is when he has his girlfriend over. They stay moaning and I can't sleep. He tells me I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend which is crazy cause I'm old enough and he's not my dad. I'm not going to lie I have feelings for Adian but I know he doesn't see me like that.

"Adian can we watch shameless." He rolls his eyes.

"Im so fuckin tried of you and that show,I'm tired of it." He tells me. I give him the puppy dog eyes and he sighs.

"Fine one more episode." I kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you Adian." I say laying back down on him. We watch one more episode then he tells me to go to sleep I have school in the morning. I fall to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••

I get woken up by kisses all over my face and I giggle.

"Adian stop that tickles." I tell him.

"Mmmh then get up and I'll stop." I finally get up and kiss him on the cheek.

"You could have gave me 5 more minutes to sleep." I tell him crossing my arms.

"Get yo we gota go,I have to get to the trap house." He tells me. I quickly jump up and put on some clothes. I don't like what Adian does it's very dangerous job and he could get killed.

"Adian you don't have to take me to school a friend is coming to get me." I tell him I don't want to say he because I know he will go off if he finds out it's a boy.