14

Corey pov.

We got Adian girl Mia. To be honest Mia been working for us for a little minute. She might have been with Adian for a year but money make people change up real quick. We offered her 100k to switch up on him and help us kill him. She accepted and now we here. We made a plan to pretend she getting kidnaped and shit. It wasn't spouse to happen this early but Adian has me trapped so shit about to go down now.

I call up my boss to make sure everything in place so when Adian gets there shit can go as planned. I'm taking this nigga out to tonight.i kind of feel bad because iris got in the mix of all this. She a real sweet girl but kindness don't get you none in this world. Adian has to pay the price for what he did.

"Wussup boss man."

"Death on the way hurry up and get here Mia in place"

"Ight I'm on the way,we taking him out tonight,ima revenge him." I tell him in the phone thinking back.

"We know mane we gone kill death today." I smirk.

"Blow that mother fuckin head off." He starts to laugh.

"But first I got someone to pick up his gurl iris." I almost dropped my phone.

"Wait what you mean I thought we was gone leave her alone." I hear him laugh again.

"Mia told us that's who he care the most for,so we gone kill her in front of him and then kill him."

"Wait iris don't deserve to die mane just let her go." I tell him.

"Fuck all that she dying to don't tell me you going soft on me Corey." I'm silent for a second.

"Nah Nah mane yeah let's just do it." I tell him in the phone.

"Better be keep yo head in the game."

"Yeah I will,I'm bout 20 minutes away,I'll see you there." I hang up the phone.

"Fuckkkkk!!!" I yell. I can't believe they gone kill iris I don't think she deserves this shit. This is so fucked up. I just wanted to kill death not iris. Iris didn't do shit. She always been sweet. Ion even know what to do.

•••
Iris pov
I don't know where I am. I have a bag over my head and I hear a lot of people talking. A little after Adian left some man busted in my house. They took me and tied me up and now I think their going to kill me.

The bag is being took of my head and I see Mia.

"Omg you okay,help me so we can leave." I tell her having hope now because she got away. She starts to laugh.

"You silly little girl,I'm with them." She says hitting me in the face.

"Ahhh." I say because it really hurts.

"I'm working for them,I just gave up because me and you both know Adian loves you so if I can't face him ima have the money." She says hitting me one more time in my face.

"How could you do this to him." I say crying because her hitting hurts and I can't do anything with being tied up.

"Because you get the money you get the power fuck love." She says smiling at me.

"No fuck you ,you-" she punches me in the mouth.

"Put the bag back over her head this time make it real right where she can bearly breath." Mia says. I'm having a hard time with keeping my eyes open.

I hope Adian saves me but at the same time I hope he saves his self. I don't want him to die. I don't want to die either.

I feel the bag being put back over my head and I slowly drift off.

God please help me. I say before I close my eyes hoping someone anyone will save me before I die.

••¥
Y'all should love me