2

Adian Briggs.
Mia I'm mm^
I didn't know what to Do when iris kissed me. I don't see her like that I see her as like a little sister and someone I have to take care of. I love iris but not like that,and plus I'm head over hills in love with my girlfriend Mia. I have a feelings Mia don't like iris because she thinks I'm "in love with her" but im not. Mia is a sweet girl when she wants to be but most of the time she can be a real Bitch especially to iris. Sometimes she takes things to far and we stop taking for a while but we always come back to each other.

I open my door and Mia is standing there with some Chinese food. I hear a door open on the back and iris comes out. Mia rolls her eyes.

"Oh I didn't know you where here." Mia know she fucking lyin.

"Mia she's always here." I tell her with a serious expression.

"Nah it's fine I'm about to go out." What the hell she didn't tell me about this. I know we just had a fight but I don't want her to leave.

"Oh you coming back,and where you going." I say being nosey.

"I'm going on a date and yes im coming back." I'm really mad and I don't want to blow up in front of Mia because she's going to assume something so I just nod my head.

"Umm I'll be back at like 12." Oh hell no.

"Nah be back by 10." I tell her I can feel Mia's eyes on me.

"Ummm I'll think about it." Iris says trying to walk away. I grab her hand and lead her to my room. I know Mia gon be mad but at the moment I don't care.

"Iris look I know stuff is awkward because you kissed me but please stop trying to make them worst." I tell her looking into her eyes.

"Look can we forget about the kiss it shouldn't have happen and I'm sorry for doing it,your my bestfriend and you need to let me live sometimes okay." I look at her and think maybe she's right.

"Okay Fine you can -" she cuts me off by jumping on me hugging me.

"Thank you thank you thank you."we both start to laugh and then I hear a mmmmuh from behind me. I turn around and see Mia.

"What's going on?" I put iris down.

"Oh nun I just let her go on her little date." I tell Mia with an awkward smile.

"Oh well y'all don't have to be on each -" I cut her off.

"Look Mia you and iris are both my number one girls okay there's none-thing to worry about with me and her it's not like that." Mia looks at Mia then me then she nods her head.

"Okay I believe you I guess." She says finally giving up.

"Well I'm going to her going I'll be home later." Iris says smiling.

"No later then 11:30 or I'm driving up there to get you I'm dead ass iris." She smiles and nods her head and quickly leaves out the door. I swear if that nigga hurt her ima kill him.

"I don't like how you look at her you never look at me like that." Mia tells me looking down.

"Mia I'm tired of this back and forth shit I don't like iris like that she just my bestfriend." I tell her truthfully.

"So you don't have feelings for iris in anyway?" She asks

"No I don't." I tell her nodding my head.

"Good because I love you and I don't -" I cut her off.

"Yeah okay I love you too." I tell her kissing her. She's so insecure about me and iris its crazy. I keep telling her it's nun going on but she can't wrap her head around it.

••••••••••••••

Mia feel to sleep while we was watching white chicks. It's 11:45 and iris still hasn't come home. I'm getting really worried. I pick Mia up and put her on my bed. I'm about to leave out the door but Mia speaks with her eyes close

"Mmmh where are you going?" She asks barely awake.

"Oh umm to the store." She nods her head and drifts back to sleep. I know if I would have told her I'm going to look for iris she would have blew up and I don't feel like arguing right now.

I get my car key and I'm about to head out but iris comes in.

"I told you 11:30 it's 11:58." I tell her looking mad.

"Look I'm sorry we lost track of time and -" I cut her off again.

"I don't care when I tell you a time I expect you to be home by it." She rolls her eyes. "Okay dad." She tells me sarcastically trying to go to her room but I grab her and look at her neck.

"Is that a fucking hickie iris Nicole Newman!" I yell while holding her neck. She shakes my hands off her face.

"Yes what's it to you." She must be crazy.

"Thats it you can't date."

"What the hell Adian that's no fair you have a whole girlfriend and your acting like your my dad!!" She yells at me pushing me.

"Look iris I love you and I don't want you to her hurt."

"Thats not a good enough reason of why I can't date Adian." To be honest I really don't have a good one I just want her to be single. I know that's selfish but I don't know leave me alone.

"Look whatever I say goes so."She looks as if she's about to cry.

"I'm tired or this Adian please just stop controlling me." She pushes me out of the way and runs to her room.

"Fuck !" I yell out loud I don't want her to be upset. I turn around and see Mia just standing there looking at me.

"The screaming that you and iris was doing woke me up." She says with her arms crossed.

"You know you should just let her date you do be controlling her and -"

"Mane I don't want to hear that shit go to bed Mia." Ima give iris some time to cool of before I try to talk to her again ima try again tommorw. I love iris and I just want the best for her. I have no idea why I don't want her to date people.

*************

Opp what's adians problem?!