4

Adian Briggs.

When iris told me that old boy was her boyfriend I got mad. I don't want her to have a boyfriend but I guess she has to live her own life and I have to stop controlling her as people say. I don't see how I'm controlling her to be honest. I love iris and I want the best for her and I'm just making sure she makes the right decisions. I'm on my way to the trap house to find out more about this Corey nigga. I made iris go with me cause ion want her alone In the house. A lot of people wanna end my life and would be happy to go through her to her to me.

"Iris you now the rules when I take you here right?" I ask her making sure she remembers. I barely take her because the people I work with is dangerous and iris is a very pretty girl or bad so they say. A lot of theses niggas be trying to her at her but I'm the boss and I say back off. So whatever I say goes who ever disobeys gets a bullet. Everyone knows ion play about iris.

She nods her head. "Yes Adian stay by your side,keep your head down,don't talk to anyone and when you leave stay in your office and lock the door."

"That's a good girl." I tell her smiling and ruffling her hair.

"Stop acting like I'm a dog Adian." She tells me with an attitude.

"But your as cute as a puppy babygirl." She start to laugh and stops when we pull up to my trap house. She hops out and I put my arm around her and we walk in. I get a lot of head nods and Hey deaths. I just keep walking not saying none to no one. We get to my office and I put her on the couch.

"We gon be here a while so you might as well get on your phone."She rolls her eyes and I get up and stand over her.

"Now What the hell I tell you about that attitude shit iris." She puts her head down.

"I'm sorry Adian."I give her a hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"It's Ight pretty girl." She smiles and puts her head phones in and starts watching something in her phone.

My boy tony comes in with info for me but he's looking at iris a little to hard but ima let it slide this time.

"Wussup tony?" I ask.

"Death some of the money is short." He tells me I stand up mad as hell. Now I fucking know nobody stealing my money ima have to kill a nigga with iris here. Fuck I hate when she sees this side of me.

"Aye tony ima need you to stay in here with iris real quick while I go handle this shit."he nods his head looking here over.

"Aye tony keep yo fucking eyes to yo self before you don't have any.i tell him leaving out the door. Everyone knows iris is off limits I don't care who you are.

I go out of my office and tell everyone to meet in the meeting room. Everyone sits down and I get out my gun.

"Now I been missing some money who the fuck been stealing from me ?" Everyone stays quiet.

"Ight the thing y'all niggas and birches ain't kno is I got so many cameras in this place. as soon as I look at them the son of a bitch gon be dead.

I go to look at the cameras and it's no one stealing other than tony. Fuck I left him in the room with iris and this nigga been stealing from me. I tell my right hand man Tim to come with me. I bust into my office and tony standing there with iris with a gun pointed at her head.

"Nigga you better let her fucking go!" I yell pointing my gun at him. Tim points his gun at him too. I can't believe this shit he got iris and been stealing money from me. I see iris crying hard as hell.

"Mane just let me go and I'll let iris live ion wanna kill her I needed the money dog." Fuck this nigga.

"Iris Baby it's going to be okay I promise-" he cuts me off.

"Don't promise her some you don't know death now let me go and I won't kill this Bitch." I know he didn't just call iris a bitch.

"Ight bro." I tell him holding my hands up.
**************

To be continued....... Dun Dun Dun
I decided to make this book a little different from my other book. ima add more violence to it since my sister was like your books need more drama.

So how y'all liking it so far ?