Yeet

Everyone decided on going out to eat at a Mexican restaurant that Shane recommended. Shane, of course, got a nacho plate. Conversations where scattered across the table. " I can fit my whole fist in my mouth." said Garret." no way," I said. Garret proceded to stick his entire fist in his mouth. "Oh I can do that but with a dick!" said Shane. Everyone laughs.
After dinner, me and Andrew headed to his apartment.
I was on my Instagram scrolling through comments.

OMFG ANDREW SIWICKI IS DADDY!- s_u_b_s_a_n_d_w_i_c_h
(Yes that is my Instagram. You should follow me.)
Most of my comments that had Andrew in the picture consisted of that comment.
Even though me and Andrew weren't dating. We kinda where. There just wasn't a label to it.
The car ride was a little silent. When we got back to his apartment we just watched Netflix. I couldn't stop thinking about that weird girl in the mall bathroom. What did she mean about 'I'm sorry for your mothers loss'. Andrew caught my confusion. We were both sitting in the couch about 5 inches away from each other. I told him what was wrong. He tried to reassure me that everything was going to be Ohk. I somewhat believed him but I wanted to call my mom just in case. Even though it was late she answered. Everything was fine and she was laying in bed with the dogs watching keeping up with the Kardashian's. After a long time of Netflix we both decided that we were pretty tiered. Andrew laid next the me in the couch and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.