Plastic

Gabbie and Shane were talking about the video and I made a joke that had something to do with chickens. "Are you ever serious about anything or do you constantly act like a child!" Gabbie Asked. The table was silent. "I understand that you're jealous because me and Andrew have something but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it." I said calmly which was hard for me to do." How am I being a dick." She shot back." You don't think I don't see you flirting with him and every time I say anything you roll your eyes." I said." I'm not jealous." Gabbie said."Ohk whatever never mind." I said not wanting anything to start after this even though I wanted to rip the plastic out of her nose. (damn...)
"Yea that's what I thought," she said. I grabbed my bag and my phone and stormed out of the restaurant and waited for an Uber to show up. Morgan walked outside and asked if I was Ohk. "Yea I'm just gonna wait for my Uber," I said. She offered to come home with me but I told her it was fine and I was just gonna go to bed. The Uber finally got here and took me home. I kicked my shoes off and took a shower. While I was washing my hair I thought about all of the possible outcomes that could have happened. Or what Andrew was doing right now? Is Gabbie still sitting next to him? After my shower, I got a few texts from the group. I told them I was ohk and that I was just gonna go to sleep. Andrew texted me.
Andrew
Are you ohk?

                                                     Me
                                          Yes, I'm fine.   I'm gonna go to sleep. See you in                                  the morning?

Andrew
Sure thing.

I put my phone on the charger next to my nightstand and quickly fell asleep.

I woke up to someone ringing my doorbell. I put my hair in a messy bun and opened the door. It was Andrew I opened the door more to let them in."ann are you gonna put pants on?" Garret said in between laughs. Garret was sitting on the couch. I was wearing an oversized hoodie and just underwear." I'm too tired to care Garret." I said walking to the kitchen to make coffee."I wanted to apologize." Said Andrew trying not to look at me. "It's not your fault," I said sitting on the couch next to him. Garret walked into kitchen. Probably looking for snacks."I know but I just feel bad. Garret and Morgan ate your food for you." He said. I laughed a little bit. I sipped my coffee. "Are we doing anything today?" I asked. "Oh yes, we came over to tell you to pack beach clothes. "Said Andrew ."Ohk can I ride back with you guys?" I asked." Yea we'll wait down here." Said, Andrew. I put the mug in the sink and walked up to my room to get ready.
Andrews POV

"I saw the way you were looking at her." Giggled Garret. "Don't say anything to her," I said. "Everyone already knows. You like her. She likes you."He said." She likes me?" I asked."well duh everyone can see it from a mile away. Even I can and I'm legally blind." He said laughing at the end. I nodded."well what am I supposed to do about it?" I asked. Garret shrugged his shoulders."That's up to you." He added."how about I take her out today on the beach?"I asked." OH NO! A picnic on the beach during the sunset." He said. I was about to answer but ann walked downstairs.