Cranberries

"Ohk I set the alarm for 3 am. Me Ryland and Morgan are gonna go to the other room. You guys can stay here." Said, Shane, before he left. "Who's taking the bed?" I asked." OH YOU AND ANDREW SHOULD!" Said garret. I didn't say anything." I wouldn't mind." Said, Andrew. Garret fang irked when I said "sure" I grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom to change.

 Garret fang irked when I said "sure" I grabbed my bag and walked into the bathroom to change

This is your outfit.
After washing my makeup off I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked back into the main room. I set my bag down and got under the covers playing on my phone. After Garrett and Andrew got dressed Andrew laid down next to me.
After an hour of both me and Andrew talking and or messing around on our phones garret was asleep. I put my phone away and sat up."Do you wanna take a walk?" I asked Andrew." on the boat?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure." He said. I got out of bed and slip some house slides on. Me and Andrew left the room closing the door quietly so we wouldn't wake Andrew. We walked down into the main deck and watched the water. Andrew stood next to me admiring the water as well. I looked over at Andrew while he was watching the waves. He caught me creeping and smiled at me."You're adorable." I said. "Really?" He laughed. I smiled and nodded. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked. He nodded." Did you mean it when you said that you liked me? In the water?" I asked."Yea, of course, why wouldn't I?" I shrugged. "I don't know." I said turning my attention back to the water."Do you believe me?" He asked. I looked back to him. I nodded."I don't think you do." He said. I was about to say something but Andrew grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. At first, I was a little shocked but then kissed back. He pulled away." Now, do you believe me." He asked. I nodded before kissing him again. "Take a shower with me," I said pulling away. Andre nodded with lust in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and we both ran back to the hotel room. Once we put the key in the door we quietly and slowly walked to the bathroom. Once the door was shut in an instant Andrew threw me into the wall and kissed me. I took my tank top off while Andrew took off his shirt. I started the shower once we were both completely stripped. Andrew picked me up and put me against the shower wall. All the thumping most off woke Garret up. "Ann? Are you alright?"Asked Garret tiered and worriedly. Andrew didn't stop thrusting for me to answer.
"Yes *tump* I'm alright *thump*" I answered. I had to cover my mouth so Garret wouldn't hear me moan. "Where's Andrew?" He asked.
"Ummm*thump* he had to go get something from the car," I said trying to hold in my moans. Andrew latched his mouth on my neck." can I use the bathroom real quick? Number 1."Asked Garret. "Ummm.*thump* * thump* sure I said. Andrew took me off of him and waited for Garret to leave. That was the most awkward 30 seconds of my life.

After about 30 more minutes of...showering. We both dried off and put our clothes back on. Without thinking we both walked out of the bathroom while Garret was on his phone."OH MY FUCKING GOD!" yelled Garret. Andrew raced back into the bathroom. "He already saw you, Andrew." I said. Andrew walked back out of the bathroom." Please don't say anything." I begged."YOU TWO HAD SEX!!!" Yelled Garret."Garret!"I said. "Ohk Ohk. I won't say anything. But are you two dating now?"Asked Garret. "No we're not dating," I said.