milano

My alarm went off at three am but I was too tired to wake up. Shane was gonna come in and wake us up anyways. I cuddled back into Andrew but he woke up from my alarm. "Lay back down." I yawned. Andrew laid his head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around his neck and fell back asleep.

"Shhhh don't wake them."whispered garret. "Oh look at them. So happy...what's that like."Said Shane. Morgan giggled. Shane tapped my shoulder. I slowly got up when Andrew wrapped his arms around my waist. Shane and Garret squealed. Andrew got up when he heard Garret. "Good morning." Said Shane."hello.."I said getting out of the bed. I took a water bottle out of the fridge and drinkers and then brushed my teeth. All of my hoodies were dirty so I seared threw Andrews suitcase and borrowed one of his. Andrew was recording Shane."did you guys feeling anything weird last night." Asked. My face blushed."no after you guys left Andrew Garret and I went straight to sleep." I said. Garret giggled a bit."Why are you laughing? Asked Shane genuinely confused. "I thought of something funny." Said garret. I let out a silent breath of relief as Shane continued. When she was done we walked around the boat while Shane was being freaked out the whole time. Garret took the camera from Garret and he said he would take over. Andrew shrugged and gave the camera to Garrett. We where walking in the lobby and then a closet door opened by its self." Oh that's fucked up." I said getting closer to Andrew. Chills went down my spine. Andrew held my hand as we continued walking. We sat down in the morgue while Shane set up his phone to record. "Say something." Said Shane." Do you want us to leave." Asked Garret. Chills went down my spine again so I held Andrews hand tighter.  After a while of recording we all went back to Shane's room."The desk lady has told me so many stories about ghost messing with cameras. Earlier my camera wouldn't focus for 15 minutes. Or ghost touching people. Someone touched. Ann yesterday. Or this one I haven't notice because no one had sex but there's a women who tries to pull non married couples away from each other when they do the naughty." Said Shane. "But I didn't...never mind," I said. Andrews face turned blush red." Wait what do you mean?" Asked Shane. Garret started to laugh."no it's nothing really." I said. Shane looked at me weirdly but then shrugged it off. After the cameras where put away me Garret and Andrew went back to our rooms. I quickly got back into bed and Andrew laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair till he fell asleep. "Awe." Said garret."is he asleep?" I asked. Garret smiled and nodded. After a while I fell asleep.