We want you

We all pulled into Shane's driveway and waited on the couch for the rest of them to get ready. We all hoped in the G and drove to the beach. Garret had his bag on his lap." Oh, I brought Benjamin so he could have fun and take pictures at the beach." He said in between laughs. He zipped opened the bag and pulled Benjamin out. Shane let out a deep sigh." when is this joke gonna be over?" Shane asked."oh can I hold him?" I said. Garret handed me, Benjamin." Oh, it's you and Andrews kid!" He squealed. I laughed." HES kinda ugly to be our baby." Andrew laughed."HES adopted." Said Morgan. We laughed. Shane took to Benjamin from us."Hey, give me my child back."I said."you mean our child?" Said Andrew."mhm...sure." I said. Garret laughed. Shane sighed and handed it to me.
We finally pulled up to the beach and lay all of our stuff on the beach. I laid my towel down close to the water but not to close so it would get wet. I took off my top and shorts to reveal my (pick a color) two piece. I sat on my towel watching the waves crash in the sand. "Wanna build a sand castle?" Ask Garret. "Ohh he's mine is gonna be better," I said. "Oh no, it won't," Garret said. While me and Garret are building our sand castle I can see Andrew creeping out of the corner of my eye."do you think Andrew likes me?" I asked."oh yea definitely. Did you pack any nice clothes?" Garret said." Um..i think so why?" I asked.
"No reason." Garret giggled "is Andrew gonna do something?" I asked."I don't know."He giggles. I looked over at Andrew and smiled. He waves and smiles back. "When are you and Andrew gonna start dating?" Asked Garret. "I don't think that's gonna happen." I said."What why not?" Asked Garret mixing sand and water. "I don't know really. But I don't feel like anything is gonna happen."'I sighed. "I'm sure something is," Garret reassured. Andrew started walking over. "Hi," I said. "Do you think the water is cold?" He asked."I'm sure it is."I said. Andrew picked me up over his shoulder and started walking into the water." Andrew Siwicki, I swear!" I screamed and laughed. I could see Morgan recording.
"1

2

3"
Andrew said before throwing me into the water. I quickly popped up."it's so fucking cold." I screeched I splashed Andrew with the water as he laughed at me." You're carrying me back to shore." I said." who says we're going back?" He laughed. I smiled at him. I looked at the water and the waves."Andrew?" I said."Yea?" He said walking next to me."Why did you kiss me the other day?" I asked. The only thing I could hear was the sound of the waves crashing together. "Because...I like you" he mumbled. I didn't say anything. I turned around to see everyone squealing at me an Andrew. I didn't know what to say. The water was above our waist. I grabbed Andrews hand under that water." I like you too." I said.