Pretty mama so

"MORGAN COME DOWN PLEASE." Yelled Shane. That was my queue to walk downstairs. I set my hand in the railing and walk down. I saw Andrew on the couch. He was wearing the top part of a suit and his Adidas pants with a red shirt underneath. His smiled reached both of his ears. I blushed."Ann don't you wanna sit next to Andrew?" Asked Shane. I smiled and sat next to Andrew." ANDREW, doesn't Ann look amazing?" Asked Shane."Yes, She does." Smiled Andrew looking into my eyes. Garret sat a bowl in front of us." M and Shane made up a little game for both of you. Stick your hand in the bowl and answer the question you get." Said garret. I grabbed a piece of paper." Favorite natural environment." I said. Shane rolled his eyes while Garret giggled. "Antarctica?" I said a little confused." dessert." Said, Andrew. Andrew picked up a piece of paper.

Time skip an hour later.

The date was over and me and Andrew where talking outside."did you enjoy our date." Asked Andrew. I smiled and nodded. I could see Garret and Shane fangirling inside. Andrew held my hand." I know that we've already done stuff together but I'm still scared to talk to you." He said."what do you mean?" I asked. "I'm to scared to tell you, how I wanna be there for you when your sad. Or how I wanna hold you. And be able to kiss you in front of everyone like it's nothing. I really really like you." He said not making eye contact with me. His face was beet red. "So...what are we then." I asked." I don't know.." he said. I put both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He placed his hands on my waist and kissed back. I could hear Shane Ryland Morgan and Garret screaming. I pulled away. We both walked inside hand in hand and Shane was twerking." Ahhhhhhh." He yelled. Me and Andrew both laughed.