sesame

'Are you serious?" asked Morgan in the passenger seat. "It was Shane's idea," I said. "I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you but ohk." we pull into (just pick a store that you think is nice.) and start to look through the cloths. You find a black maxi romper. ( look it up there really pretty) and a pair of nude heels to match. Morgan finds a fitted black floral printed dress and a pair of black heal straps to go with it. After shopping, we both go to star bucks to pass the time a little bit We both order your drinks and sit at a table.

"so why do you even like Andrew?" asked Morgan. "he's just so nice and his laugh makes me wanna laugh," I said. She nodded. "we should probably get going it's 7:30," I said. She nodded and we both got in the car making small talk every so often till we got to the hotel. Shane and everyone else was already dressed. "We're gonna leave at 8:15," said Shane I nodded an handed him his card back and I and Morgan go to get dressed. For my makeup, i decided to do a gold cut crease mixed in with a nude brown eyeshadow and a wing. After poppin on my eyelashes, giving myself a highlight that you can see from space and doing my hair morgan was still doing her makeup so i decided to do her hair for her to save time. It's 8:10 and morgan and I slide on our shoes and walk out to the living room where everyone else was. "Finally," Shane said pretending to be annoyed. Andrew doesn't say anything but he does smile at you. I smiled back and quickly look away so he wouldn't notice your blush. We all hope in the car and think about Shanes 'elaborate' plan. He smiled at me and morgan so that doesn't help Again I'm sitting on Andrews lap in the car. Ryland texted me.

R- so hows the plan working out?

A-He smiled at me and morgan

R-darn

I put my phone away and listen to garret and Andrews conversation.

"I wish the world would have ended in 2012 like the Mayans said." Said garret. "why" laughed Andrew. "just look at this." he showed him a video of Lil tay on his phone. Me and Andrew laughed. Ryland pulls into the driveway of the restaurant. Andrew helps me out of the car while garret helps morgan out.

Morgan 1

y/n 2

"Andrew should be your date," Ryland said to me but loud enough for everyone to here. You don't say anything but you give Ryland that "shut the hell up"smile. " I wouldn't mind that. Ann Do you wanna be my date?" asked Andrew. I smiled and shook my head yes.

morgan 1

y/n 3

The......SQUAD all walks in and we all sit at the reserved table. Andrew sits next to me. And garrets in front of me and morgan in front of Andrew. Shane is on the other side of Andrew with Ryland in front of him. I know this plan sounds a little stupid but now that I think about it, ITs kinda full proof. Well I don't mean to flex but I do have three points and Morgan has 1. Everyone is having conversations but I couldn't focus. I've been just looking at Andrew, But when he turns to look at me I quickly turn away so I don't look creepy. I thought I had gotten away with it but when we got back to the room he asked me about it.

"why were you looking at me in the restaurant." he smiled.

We where all out of our fancy clothes and back into our pajamas.

"Don't worry about it," I said not looking at him.

"what are the sleeping arrangements?" Asked Morgan.

"Me and Ryland are gonna take the bed and the couch pulls out into a bed and.....there the floor." Said Shane.
Shane and Ryland walked into there room to go to sleep...I think.
Garret and Andrew pull the pull out bed out. (That was a tongue twister.)
"It's enough for two." Said garret.
"OH. Ann And Andrew should have it." "..I don't mind. Beats sitting on the floor." Said, Andrew. I wanted to smile so bad but you didn't wanna make it weird so i just smiled on the inside or when he looked away. "just as friends anyways...strictly friends." Andrew said. My smile instantly disappears. I know we're not like a thing, but it kinda hurt when he said that. Morgan could tell that it really stung and made." I'm sorry" eyes towards me.