Incorrect

Time Skip
Home....or Shane's house.
It was late and everyone was too tired to drive home so we had a "sleepover" at Shane's. I laid on the couch with Garret and Andrew. Once again I sat farthest away from Andrew. I could tell he felt bad but I was to embarrassed to do anything. I caught him staring. We both looked at each other but I broke the stare by walking outside. I sat on the chairs outside. I was getting overwhelmed for nothing. Why did I have to like Andrew. The door opened and Andrew walked outside. He sat down next to me." I'm sorry." He said."it's ohk really. I didn't mean to say that. The other night." I said." I understand." He said. I got up to leave. He turned me around a placed his soft lips on mine. Both of his hands on my cheeks. At first I was surprised but then I melted into the kiss. We both had to pull away to breath." So..um..good talk." I mumbled."yea...me too.. i mean..yes."stumbled Andrew. We both walked inside and garret was passed out. I sat next to Andrew and fell asleep next to him. I woke up to Shane going downstairs to get coffee. I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake Andrew. "So last night was good?" Asked Shane. I just smiled and nodded. "Oh shit. I forgot to say. I have a collab with someone tomorrow." Shane said. "Are we gonna have to get on another plane." I said pouring my creamer in my coffee." No she's coming here." He said "who is it?"I asked. "The Gabbie show." He said. I nodded." Sounds good" I didn't watch her or really know who she was but she sound alright for Shane so I trusted his instincts. Andrew woke up and grabbed a water.

~time skip
Tomorrow~

(Ohh did ya like that little font I put in there.)

Everyone has showered...except for Shane.. and dressed. Andrew was acting a little strange and I tried to ask him what was wrong but he instead that he was fine. There was a knock on the door and Shane went to go answer it. Andrew followed him to the camera. He opened the door and it was Gabbie." Oh my go hi!" Said Shane. They both hugged each other." Hi. And hi Andrew I didn't know you where here." She smiled. Andrew just nodded." You too know each other." Shane asked. Gabbie nodded." We used to date." Gabbie said. Now I understood why Andrew was acting so weird.
After a long while of filming everyone decided to go out to eat. There weren't enough seats in the car. I sat on Andrews lap while Morgan was debating on weather or not to let Gabbie sit on Garret's lap or her." WOULD YOU GUYS JUST GET IN THE G!" Shane yelled pretending to be annoyed. We laughed and Morgan sat on Garret's lap while Gabbie sat next to me and Andrew. Gabbie looked annoyed and everything I said she rolled her eyes. I decided to just shake it off. It's only for today. We pull into a Mexican restaurant and got seated. Me and Gabbie were on each side of Andrew. I was getting a little annoyed by her being overly flirty with Andrew. Morgan Shane Ryland and Garret could see. "Hey ann I'm gonna go to the bathroom you wanna come?" She asked. I obviously said yes and slid out of the booth." Should I come to!" Gabbie Asked. Your blood boiled because she said that." no I don't want you to come." I said not making eye contact with her. Everyone could tell I was pissed as me and Morgan walked to the bathroom. "I had to pull you out of there before you flipped a table," Morgan said sitting on the counter. "Yea thank you," I said
"Did you see how she was flirting with him?!" I asked fixing my mascara. Morgan nodded. After a minute of talking, we both walked out and sat in the booth. You order your food and make small Talk with Garret and Morgan.