Character Info

So first things first, yes we're all not dumb that this is clearly mirajanes outfit from fairy tail but your not gonna be her. Simply your using her body look as your quirk, your facial look could be whatever you want. But if you don't like the suggestion of this demon body I'm giving you think of something else in your head that what makes you, you.

(Recent update: so thank you, for someone telling me that toshinori is actually his first name and yagi is his last name, I appreciate the correction, so now I'm gonna do a lot of name corrections...alright then I guess it's on me lololz)

With that said here is your character info:
Name: (y/n) yagi

Quirk: Demon manifesting

Relationship: yagi toshinori (all might), Gran Torino (grandfather)

Personality: a sweet kind hearted person being positive not always but you try, has a cute smile on your cute face, calm, and happy, but don't worry your cool.

Quirk info: Demon manifestation is a quirk used whenever you ever want to change form from being human to a she-devil. You have advantage by using your demon powers, flying with your wings, and sucking in bad toxic like any chemicals. Your strength is almost as equal to all might but all might still has the upper hand than you. You have an advantage of manipulating elements to strike back.

Your weakness: being reminded of your past that your working on getting through it with yagi's help. I mean there's not that much so this is one.

Lololz I really am trying my best not to make your character like mirajane. Mira is my favorite but please know that your not her in the story and I'm trying my best to keep you away from being her. Yes you might see pics of her but mostly her outfits which is probably going to just be two from her cause they look nice so bear with me it'll get better hopefully. Sorry for misunderstandings of any sort.