Chapter 29

This is along chapter and the final one. Hope you guys enjoyed this. 

6 months later

Magnus woke up stretching himself on bed feeling it empty. He opened his eyes and Alec is not there by his side. Its been days since Magnus woke up on empty side. Alec spend most of his time in the nursery with the kids. He feels like Alec has been avoiding him. He woke up and get his body off the bed. He went out from his room and headed to the nursery.

He pushed the door of the nursery and found his mate on the rocking chair with Gabriel on top of his chest sleeping. He leaned against the wall staring down at Alec. He saw he has dark circles under his eyes and his cheek is hollowed. As much as Magnus loves Alec, he knew Alec is still upset for what happened. He swore sometimes he heard Alec cried himself in the bathroom. Alec doesn't know that Magnus knew he is upset but neither of them talked about it.

Magnus was lost in his thought thinking about everything that they had been through since they started this relationship and how much they have been for each other. He didn't realized Alec is awake and staring at him. He looked up and they locked eyes, a smile curved by Alec's lips. He carried Gabriel back in his crib, he was being careful as he doesn't want to wake him up. Magnus came by his side and placed his hand on Alec's hip. "He's been cranky all night, turns out he just want to sleep with me." Alec said earning Magnus a snort. "Why didn't you bring him to our room, at least you could sleep better." Alec shook his head before sighing. "I don't want to wake you up. Plus I'm fine Magnus. Don't worry about it."

Alec turned his body away from Magnus gripped and headed downstairs to start on breakfast. The twins still hasn't woke up yet. He heard Magnus followed behind him. "Alexander, I know you haven't been sleeping well and I can see it on your face. Don't lie to me and said everything is okay." Magnus stood before him but he had his back on him, he heard him sighed. "What do you expect Magnus? We have a baby."

Magnus grabbed his shoulder and turn him around. Alec didn't dare to look up and gaze at Magnus' eyes. He lifted Alec's chin and their eyes met. "Alec, tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you like this." Alec looked down and shake his head. "I just- I hated myself for not be able to bear your children. I hated how one day you will wake up and realized I'm not useful to you anymore. You will wake up and wanted more but I won't be able to give to you what you want. I just- I'm scared one day I will wake up and we're no longer want what we want." Tears starts to flow and his cheeks soaked. His eyes are red and he still didn't dare to look into Magnus' eyes.

"Alexander, if I want to have more, I won't do it without you by my side. I married you because I love you, not because I want to use you for baby making. Plus you weren't this upset when after the chemotherapy and Gabriel wasn't plan. What makes you feeling this way?" Magnus raised his hand cupping Alec's cheek. Alec felt warmth in his touch but his tears won't stop flowing. "I knew I could still had my chances back then but now I knew I lost it and I felt worst more than anything in the world. I feel alone and insecure all the time."

Magnus shake his head and pulled Alec for a hug. He heard Alec sobs on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around his waist. Alec's body shudders and trembles as he cried. He stroke Alec's hair calming him down. "Alexander, you are never alone. You have three beautiful children and a beautiful family that loves you to death. Don't ever forget that I'm here by your side to support you. I love you all my life and my heart. I will never let you feel like this anymore."

Alec pulls away from Magnus' hug and he wiped his face from the tears. Magnus cupped his cheek helping him to wipe the tears away. "Are you feeling better now?" Alec nodded weakly before smile at him. "Good, cause I don't want Max come and kicked my ass for making you cry again." Alec chuckled and Magnus pulled him for a kiss. He was surprised but gave in eventually.