Chapter 28

Magnus woke up with a groaned when the sun glared upon his face. He tried to covered himself by hiding more into the crook of Alec's neck. Then he realized the event yesterday. He slowly open his eyes and the first thing he saw is Alec's face. Pale and weak, dark circles surround his eyes. His breathing is calm as his chest moves up and down in a steady pace.

He raised his hand stroking Alec's cheek. Then he felt slowly Alec stirs in his sleep. "Alexander." He raised himself on his elbow looking down at Alec. His hand never leaves his cheek. He saw Alec swallowed his throat as his Adam's apple bobbed up and down. Then slowly his eyes flutters opened.

"Mags." He spoke even though his voice is hoarse like he hasn't drink for days. "Shh, shh baby, its okay. I'm right here." He leans kissing him on his cheek. "I'm so glad you're awake." He kissed him on the cheek again.

"Magnus" he smiled stroking his husbands hair back. He saw tears coming down from Magnus eyes and he rubbed his finger wiping it off. His forehead crease seeing his husband cried. Then his hand travels down to his belly. He looked down and felt his belly are not so swollen anymore and he felt empty. No movement or feeling fullness, its disappeared. "Magnus, what happened?" He looked around the room and tried to sat up but dizziness invade him. He fought it off as Magnus tried to lay him back down. His breathing starts to became heavier as he starts to panic.

"Alec breathe, relax baby. Baby listen to me!" He swatted Magnus' hands off and tried to get up. "Get off me! Magnus where's my baby! Stop it, Magnus tell me where's my baby? Where's my son!" He shouted at Magnus and tears flowing down his cheek. He couldn't calm down even though Magnus told him too. Not until he sees his son and held him in his arm.

"Alec! Listen to me! Calm down! The baby's fine! Calm down you're gonna hurt yourself!" Magnus gripped Alec's hand down and held it by his wrist. Their faces inches from each other. "You asshole! I want to see my son. Where is he? Arghh!!" He groaned in pain and he held his stomach. Magnus noticed it and starts to worry. Alec tried to wiggled himself from Magnus grip but he's so strong since he's the Alpha. Magnus glared at him with an anger in his eyes. Alec noticed the expression so he cool it off for a minute.

"Are you done? Give me a minute to explain please." Alec nodded obeyed to his husband and his grip slowly loosen. "Alec you give birth yesterday. They have to cut you open to get our son out since you were bleeding profusely. Our baby is fine, they have to keep him monitor for over night in the NICU since he came out a bit blue, but Dr Ranver said he's doing fine. Alec they tried to stop the bleeding and saved you at the same time. But -" Magnus couldn't figured out his next words. He tried to hide his feeling away but failed. Alec pulled his face back so they could locked eyes. "What is it? Tell me please."

Magnus looked at his hazel eyes and its glistened with tears. "They said you can't get pregnant anymore. The fall cause it to ruptured and they tried to save it as much as they can but it wasn't enough. They did what they have to do to save you." Alec gasped after heard what Magnus said and he wailed in tears. Magnus hugged him and he let out his sobs on Magnus' shoulder. His body shudder up and down and Magnus tried his best to calm him feeling. His heart shatters seeing Alec broke in pieces. But he couldn't care less. As long as Alec is safe and sound in his arm together with their newborn baby is more than enough. He felt completed but he know Alec won't.

"Magnus please tell me you're lying. I promised to listen to anything you said just please tell me you're lying. I can't lose that. I want to make you happy." Magnus cupped Alec's cheek pulling him away from their hug. "Alexander, what are you saying? I'm happy as it is. There is nothing that you can do that already made me happy. I don't care if you can't conceived again, I just need you by my side. I just want you Alexander. Don't you get it? I love you and only you." Alec couldn't stop his tears from flowing, he wished things were different circumstances. "I'm sorry." Magnus lay down on the bed pulling Alec on his chest rubbing his back softly.