31

I felt the book I was reading was removed from my hand I heard it being placed on the nightstand the switch being turned off on the lamp. The bed dipped as some one got in the covers lifted cool air came in a warm body snuggled up against me wrapping their arms around me I mumbled " Axel "
" Yes lil Mouse sleep baby "
I fell back asleep

Beep Beep Beep
Ugh I thought to myself damn alarm waking me up I hit the snooze button and snuggled up to Axel again . Drifting back asleep In his arms .
Beep Beep Beep Beep
" Fuck You alarm " I yell as I turned it off .
" Easy Killer "  Axel said as he pulled me closer
I wiggled my ass against him
" Casey don't start " he said
" What Axel I'm not doing anything " I said with a giggle I could feel that he was naked in bed .
" Oh so wiggling that ass against me is nothing " he responded as his lips nibbled on my shoulder towards my neck .
" Hmmm Axel did you lose something in your sleep " I asked trying to sound serious
He laid there for second then asked " And what do mean Lil Mouse "
I rolled over and faced him taking my hands down his chest to already semi hard cock grasping it slowly stroking it " This Axel you lose your boxers "
" No Lil Mouse I wanted to make it easier on you to feel me "
" Hmmm Oh I feel you so hard and thick " I responded as I lay kisses down his chest down his abs to his awaiting hard cock kissing the tip of it then sliding my lips down it taking him all the way in .
His breathing changed to a slow pant as I sucked and licked his cock . I position myself between his legs on my knees with my hands placed on each side of him I was sort of laying on my legs tucked under me with my ass tilted up .
I busy working my magic on Axels cock when I felt a slap across my ass to which I moaned around Axels Cock
" When I saw this ass up in the air I couldn't help but want to smack it such a beautiful ass " Brandon said as his fingers trace down my ass crack .
I wiggled my ass for Brandon and he smacks it then rubs the sting away .

After an hour  and half of pure pleasure I finally climb out of bed to head to the shower.
I climb in after the water was just right grab the loofah get the sip and lather it up then myself as I was bent over washing my legs a slap came to my tender ass I squealed
" Oh Lil Mouse seems someone's ass is a little sore " he said with a chuckle
" Yes My Sweet Axel it is "
He grabbed my loofah and washed me then washed himself after he sent me out of the shower.
When I stepped out of the bathroom Brandon was on the bed with a white bottle
" Come here My Bella "
I walked to him , he pulled the towel off me
" Turn around and I will help your ass feel better "
True to his word he applies what is the bottle and my behind felt so much better.
" Sorry I got a little rough with you " Brandon said as he turned me around
" Brandon my love, did I use my safe word " I asked
" No "
" Then you weren't rough then "
His eyes light up as he smiles

I made it downstairs grabbed a quick breakfast and headed off to school with strict instructions to stay away from Blake Hammon even though I didn't think he was an issue .
Driving to school I noticed I had a tail again but this time it was Corey and Raven .
I pulled into my parking spot and got out grabbing my bags . Shit I forgot my lunch I said out loud .
Walking into the school I made my to the office to say Good Morning to Ava and Mr Davenport.
" Ms Adams "
" Mr Davenport Good Morning "
" Ms Adams can we have a meeting this morning at 10 am "
" Yes sir I'll be there "

I made my to my classroom trying to figure out why Mr Davenport wanted to meet . I unlocked my room flipped the switch for the lights . I walked in and noticed there was a scent of cologne in the room not Aleksandr's and definitely not the guys. Someone had been my room but the only people with keys are me, Mr Davenport, Ava and the cleaning crew and they are all women. I made my way farther in the room and dropped my bags on my desk . I looked around to see if anything was out of place it didn't look like it . Now who would come in here  is the question that kept repeating in my head.
I decided to text the guys to have one of them pull the video feed to see if there was anyone in here or it's just my imagination.

Me-  Hey you Sexy wonderful men can one of you pull the video feed of my classroom, when I came in I smelled a cologne not Aleksandr's and it's not one I recognized or am I just being crazy . And Before you all come flying in I'm fine just curious is all .
A- Lil Mouse we will check the feed Corey you check the feed for her room , Brandon check the feed for hallway
Casey was a strong as in just there or was it more of a lingering scent
Me - Lingering it wasn't strong but it was here doesn't smell like anything I have smelled before
Corey- Okay will check , Casey do you feel safe if not one of us can come
Me - I'm fine Corey the only thing wrong is I forgot my lunch today
Marc- I'll bring you lunch Dragonfly don't need you passing out on at work
Me - Awe thank you sweetheart you just gain an extra kiss tonight
Brandon- Hey wait I'll bring lunch if it gets extra kisses
Me- Oh my fight among yourselves I have a meeting to attend so Love y'all

I brought my phone with me to my meeting but I turned it on silent so that if they texted it wouldn't interrupt the meeting . I met Mr Davenport in his office
" Casey I heard about your Jeep " he stated
" Yeah I can't believe someone would do that "
"Well we reviewed the feed and saw a figure dressed in all black , female build with long black hair she made a point to keep her face away from the cameras that are visible in the parking lot but she didn't know about the ones that aren't visible , here have a look and see if it's anyone you know " He said as he turns his computer to me
" Okay " I respond
The screen goes black then it flips to the video feed I watch it and I see the figure walking towards the Jeep then I see its keeping it head down the whole time as it's spray painting my door then when they turn I see the persons face
It's that girl from a few weeks ago Kayli what the hell .
" That's Kayli " I say
" Do you know her "
" Not personally but the guys do " I tell him
He doesn't say anything he picks up the phone
Dials a number 
" Axel the text I just sent you is the person who spray painted Casey Jeep , Casey said you know them "
" Yes I understand " Mr Davenport replied back to Axel
I just sat there trying to figure out what did I do to her I mean the guys had ended things with her so why do that .
Damn I already have one issue to deal with why not add another with Kayli.
" Casey " " Casey "
" Uh oh sorry Mr Davenport I wasn't paying attention "
" I could tell , Now Axel said you smelled something in your room , A Cologne "
" Yes it was faint but there it wasn't Aleksandr's, I don't know who it was I asked the guys to pull the video feed to see if they see anything "
" Good Call, Now Casey you can go back to your room the video was all I needed to show you " Mr Davenport said
" Okay Thank you for showing me it" I said as I walked out of the room

" Ava , Marc is gonna bring me lunch today so when he gets here can you call me "
" Sure can Casey " Ava responded

I went back to my room took the names that I had printed out and cut them , laminated them and attached them to each cubby hole to show the kids who's cubby hole was who's . I was immersed in tagging the cubbies that I did even hear Marc come in I just smelled his wonderful scent and food I kept doing what I was doing I needed to finish this one before I ate lunch .
I was attaching the name when Marc's arms came around me nuzzling my neck then peppering it with little kisses . I stopped what I was doing.
"Marc " I moaned out
"Yes My Dragonfly "
" You are going to get me into trouble not that I mind but the cameras are rolling in here"
" Hmmm we could put on a show for them " he said as his hands slipped down the front of me
My stomach growled loudly
He chuckled I blushed
" I think your stomach is telling me you are hungry so let's eat and maybe we can finish this at home for dessert " he said
I spun around in his arms and laid a kiss on him then said " You Bring the Whip Cream I'll bring the strawberries "
He literally growled at me with lust in his eyes