Normal Days

I don't own Peter Parker/Spiderman or any of Spiderman's character,they belong to Marvel.

You woke up in bed and rubbed your eyes. You look at your clock, 7:45...     7:45?! Holy crap, you're going to be late for school! You ran to put on your clothes, brush your teeth, put on your shoes, and ran down stairs to find your Dad, the one and only, Tony Stark, sitting at the counter.

"Told you it would be wise to set your clock, " Your Dad said. "That's why you have one. " "Shut up. " You mumbled. You grab a toast and ran to the car, where Happy would be waiting. You jumped into the back and as soon as you put on your seatbelt, Happy starts to drive. As soon as he pulls up to the school, you wave goodbye to Happy and run into the school. You look down at your phone and the time was 7:56, only 4 more minutes until school started. As you ran, you suddenly bump into someone's shoulder, making you fall backwards. The person you bump into immediately put his hands around your back and caught you before you hit the floor.

"God y/n, are you ok? " Peter said, gazing into your y/e/c eyes. "Yeah, Thanks Peter. " You smiled. "Why aren't you in class? " Peter ask, pulling  you up on your feet. "Why aren't you in class? " You smirked, sending his question back to him. "Well played, " Peter smiled back at you. "I'm going on Patrol. " "Now? It's morning, you go in the evenings. " You say. Peter shrugged. "It's to make up for yesterday. I couldn't go because I had to go out for dinner with Aunt May. " You think about Peter's response. Then your eyes filled with sparkles.

"Can I go with you? " You asked. "Nope. It's my week, remember? " Peter answered. "I guess, " You grumbled. Peter placed a kiss on your cheek. "I'll be back before lunch, " He says, pulling back. "Ok? " "Ok." You said. It was quiet until Peter said "Class." "Huh? " You tilted your head. Then the bell ranged. "Oh no. " You said, as you speed off to class. Peter stood, watching your short self run as fast as you can to your classroom. He laughed and walked towards the doors to start his patrol.